Lucas

Another Lucas imagine because I LOVE THE GUY SO MUCH.
--------------------

"It's so beautiful."Lucas said as he touched the mirror with his gigantic fingertips staring at his own reflection in awe.

I had never,ever seen a guy so in love with himself that he would constantly stop by every mirror he passes and say beautiful or handsome to his own reflection.
He was the definition of a narcissist but in a good way,and the only way I could respond to this every time was just by shaking my head.

"Lucas do you have to do this all the time."I questioned.

"Should I even be answering that question."he replied,posing in front of the mirror and running his hands through his brown hair.

I rolled my eyes.
"We have to go soon so hurry up idiot."

"Wait just one more pose before I go."he said and placed his hand on his hip and stared intensely towards the mirror before walking alongside me and interlocking his arm with mine like placing a missing piece to a jigsaw puzzle.
"You know Gucci should him hire me as there model,"he said, "I would be the best."
I smiled and laughed a little,"Come on lets go to our English class quickly before we get detention."

At our English class...

We entered the room our arm link still unbroken and took our seats which were next to each other and began to take out our equipment in an orderly fashion placing our books and pencil-case on the table lightly.

Our English teacher walked in and then faced the entire class with a smile.

"Okay everyone hurry up and get yourself ready because today we will learn how to introduce ourselves to other people."

"YEROBUN MY NAME IS SUSHI!"Lucas shouted, "No it's um Dongkas."
The teacher raised his eyebrow and gave him a confused and concerned look.
(A/N:Same teacher same.)

"Sir he meant his name is Lucas."I corrected him quickly before he named himself another type of food.

"Yeah that's my man."he smiled and put his hand in the air for a high five.

"Lucas no not right now."I shake my head and pointed towards the teacher.
He slowly put his hand down in disappointment and pouted and quietly mumbled, "meanie".

Time skip to end of the lesson...
The bell rang, its melody echoing into the hallways signalling that it was time for lunch so we all began to push our chairs under our polished wooden desks and began to walk our way to the cafeteria.

As I was walking down the corridor peacefully I felt a tug on my wrist and felt myself being dragged forcefully,my feet tripping over each other, making my balance unstable.
My eyesight was blinded by the long strands of my hair falling across my hair but despite this I was able to distinguish the blurry figure.

"Lucas can you let go."

He turned around and smiled, "Not until we make it to the top of the building."

"But you know students aren't allowed up there." I informed him.

He ran his free hand through his hair letting the softness of his chestnut coloured strands seep in between his fingers.

"Darling when you look like a masterpiece you don't get caught for stuff like that." he stated.

I rolled my eyes,"Look sushi if we get caught these hands are going to knock the living daylight out of you."

He gave me a look and just laughed it off as he continued to drag me up the stairs that lead the way to the top of the building.
Once we made it to the top he twisted the smooth,round door knob unlocking the antique door allowing us to step foot on the barren grey concrete.

He sat on the dull looking surface and unzipped his bag to take out two black lunch boxes.
"One for you and one for me." he said and pushed the black container in front of me.

"LUCAS YOUR A FRICKING ANGEL YOU GIVING ME FOOD!"I shouted. "I LOVE YOU."

He stared at me speechless, his mouth dropped open, and questioned "You love me?"

(A/N: KIKI DO YOU LOVE ME)

"Uhh I mean I-I love you as a friend."I stuttered and quickly opened the container and shoved a spoonful of the food into my mouth to prevent me from saying anything else stupid."Damn Lucas this tastes so good!"

(A/N:I know you love him more than a friend stop lying.)

"I'm glad you liked it,"he smiled."I made it."

"WHAT?!"I shouted and began to choke on the food .

"Y/N calm down." he said as he patted my back gently.

"Sorry about that."

"Its fine, anyways you know that I love myself more than anyone right,"he continued. "I think I found someone that I love more than myself and every time I'm with her I fall for her more and more."

"Wow you actually found a person that you love more than yourself,"I exclaimed trying to hide the arousing disappointment and sadness in my voice. "I'm happy for you."

"I think you will be more happy when I tell you who it is."he hinted.

I stopped eating and gave him a puzzled look.

"Idiot its you."he smiled.

(A/N:Thanks for calling her an idiot Lucas.)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR WAITING FOR SO LONG FOR AN UPDATE I LOVE YOU ALL.

ALSO THE BOOK HAS MORE THAN A 100K READS BECAUSE OF YOU GUYS SO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TAKING TIME TO READ THE IMAGINES AND MAKING THE BOOK GROW EVEN MORE.

I LOVE YOU ALL UNCONDITIONALLY AND HAVE AN AMAZING DAY.