Chapter 2: My first heartbreak

After my grandma passed I went to school and either slept or cried. I didn't do anything. But 7th grade changed. I started to be more open. I tried to find the one. And I thought I did. We met at the Halloween dance. I was in line for lemonade Because I was really thirsty. So I got to the front and this girl with long black hair, brown eyes, an infectious smile. I fell in love at first glance. This is were I fell head over heels for this girl. But it started out as arguing with her because she gave everyone in front of me way more lemonade. I got to the front and I paid for a cup but she gave me half a cup. we started arguing and when we got done I got enough nerve to ask her to dance. To my surprise she said yes. So in my head I was like "SCORE". So I took her to the dance floor and music started playing. We were dancing and then I caught a tiny little glance of her. I stopped and just stared. She was really dancing. And she was smiling which made me smile. It was awesome. But I realized I had that hole in my heart filled that my grandmas spot. And I was happy again. But that black dot was still there.
             After the dance I tried looking for her and I got either her number or her Instagram I don't remember. And I was happy about it. We started texting daily. And I kept thinking "she's the one. Go for her" so I asked her out. She said yes and it made me so happy. I was really trying for her. Her radiant smile was insanely beautiful. Which made me try even more. I went to some church thing just to be around her. I tried making her happy. And I succeeded. But after two weeks of us being together she wanted to end it. Which yea it obviously hurt. I was wondering what I did wrong. I was hurting again. The black dot slowly started spreading again. But I was and am a really good actor. I didn't let the hurt show. That was the end of us. We are still really good friends but she really did take my heart and kinda like tore it in front of me. BUT DONT FORGET HER. She will show up in another part soon.
                        But I still am kinda hurting. I'll explain why in another chapter.