Chapter 5: The Secret

What I am about to tell you goes to no one. This stays between me and you. If someone wants to know then they HAVE to read this book. Remember this is taking place after chapter 4. So after all that happens we both find out we have summer school. I get excited because I'm going to see her again. I get to see the girl I've been dreaming about for the past 3 years but this time we had a connection. We both liked each other (obviously if you read last chapter) and well we are I guess a think but it was too early to tell. But first day of summer school comes by and she tells me to wait on her. So I wait on her and I find some of my friends and wait with them. Actually...let's fast forward to were it get the juiciest.
             So it's a week after the first day. We've been talking and we agree that we won't go to class. We were just gonna go to some shed and hang out and watch a few movies. So we are there and we are watching the movie. Actually....I'm not gonna tell you this without permission from her. So pretty much we were together at this point. Once again I was the little kid from the second chapter. I've fallen head over heels. I was really really happy with her. She made me feel so happy and when we would ft I would say "I love you" like a billion times because I really did. I thought we were gonna make it. We ran into a few bumps along the way but we were a healthy relationship. We made each other happy...but the thing was...we were hiding us from everyone. And she was worried people were gonna find out. Which we thought people did so she decided to end it.
               So there I was...heart broken again by the same girl. I tried getting her back but nothing would work...but when I visited her school I saw her...I stood there frozen... I didn't know what to do. So I ran off. Trying not to cry. But I guess she saw me. Because she ran after me. She stopped me from leaving right away. She stood in front of me and said "you knew I wanted to talk to you". I felt bad and I said "I didn't know". After that she broke out in tears. I hugged her. And then she hugged a little harder then I held her. Squeezing her because I didn't want to let go. I couldn't let go. I missed the feeling of her in my arms again. I held her hands and she looked at me with the tear stains and kept saying she was sorry and that she didn't know what she was thinking...I told her I would be okay then she said "you're a bad liar" it made me smile a bit. But it's true. She knows me too well. She started crying again and I didn't know what to do and I kissed her. She looked up and I told her "I'll FaceTime you later and we'll talk about it"
               Later that day we talked about it and everything seemed okay. I thought we were back together but I thought wrong. She wanted to take it slow and be friends for a while. I said okay and that's what we are right now. Yea it is confusing to me but I'll figure it out. That made the darkness grow a little bit more but I'll survive.
                   Keep your eyes out for the   next chapter soon! 👀👀👀