The first day

Amethyst POV

I'M LATE, SO SO LATE AND IT'S MY FIRST DAY AT A NEW SCHOOL. As I run though the gates of UA idol school, stop for five second to catch my breath, then proceed to walk into the school.
When I get to the giant door that is class 1-A I take a deep breath and walk in with a smile on my smile. The teacher looks at me, then to the class. "Class we have a new student joining us for the rest of the school year. Her name is Amethyst Jackson. As you can see she is late" the teacher said looking at me.
"I'm sorry I was running late," I say scratching the back of my neck.
"Well scenes you're here would you like to preform a song for the class, preferably a Christmas song" the teacher said bored.
"I would love too!" I say with excitement. I put my stuff down in an empty desk next to a kid with spiky ash blond hair with a bored expression. 'He's kind of cute' I thought to myself. I walk up to the podium and I start to sing my favorite Christmas song

When I finish and open my eyes I see everyone standing up clapping and yelling. The guy with the ash blond hair had a shocked expression on his face and a light blush dusted on his cheeks.
"You are amazing!! Can you sing another song?" Asked a kid with red hair and spiky teeth.
"No she may not, now go to your seat miss Jackson. I do have a class to teach." Mr. Aizawa said answering the question for me. Everyone groaned and I took my seat next to the blonde and stuck my hand out to shake his.
"Hi I'm Amethyst Jackson. And you are?" I ask politely with a smile. He awoken from his daze and answered with a "Katsuki Bakugo" and shook my hand. After that interaction class started.

First chapter done hope you enjoyed ~ Author-Chan