Summer time fun

Amethyst POV

ITS THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL. I'm so excited! I'm finally feeling like myself now that it have been a few months, and with therapy and the support of all my friends. But since today is the last day, Mina thought it would be a good idea to have an end of the year pool party.
"This is going to be so much fun!" Mina said excitedly.
"We need to go get bathing suit for the party right when school ends," Uraraka said with a smile.
"I can just make you all swimsuits so you don't have to buy any" Momo said with looking around the room at everyone with a smile.
"Are you sure about that Momo?" Uraraka asked
"It's no problem. I'd be happy to do it for you guys," Momo said and looked to see who would be first person to get one.
Time skip
After all of the fuss and stress, Momo finally finished. I think that they're really cute. Once everyone was dressed and ready we went to the pool. When the girls arrives the boys were already in the water. I looked around and saw Katsuki and a deep blush stuck to my face. When he noticed me he had a smirk and stared to check me out. We finally got in the water and had a great time.
When we all got our of the water it was time for karaoke and everyone was begging me to go first and because peer pressure is such a beautiful thing I went.

When I finished everyone started clapping , up next was Deku and Uraraka.

And it went on until we were all tired. The walk back to dorms were full of laughter and fun. I don't think I've ever been this happy in a while. Man summer is about to be a blast.

thank you for being patient with me. I know I haven't updated this story in a while, but if you have any ideas about how I should continue the story or if I should just end it message me or leave a comment. Well that's all for today.
~Author-Chan~