Lunch

After a few hours of class it if time for lunch. When the bell rings for it everyone in my class surrounded my desk. "Hi I'm Eijirou Kirishima and this is Denki Kaminari" he said pointing to a boy with blonde hair and and black streak in it. "I'm Uraraka Ochaco, this is Tenya Iida, and this is Izuku Midoryia!" A girl with a very round face said pointing to a guy with blue hair and glasses and a kid with green hair and feckless. "It is very nice to meet all of you. I hope one day we all can become friends" I say with a big smile. "Hey Amethyst do you want to sit with us?" Denki said with a bright smile. "Of course I would love to!" I say excited.
We get to the cafeteria and get our food and sat down. The people at the table were Katsuki, Eijirou, Denki, and two other people who's names I found out to be Sero and Mina. "So did you get here through tryouts or recommendation?" Mina asked trying to start conversation. "I got in on recommendation." I say trying to not sound snobby like. "I really like your song this morning Amethyst, you have a beautiful voice" Eijirou said with a slight blush on his cheeks. Once he said that Katsuki broke his spoon and I started to giggle at his action. After I giggled he looked up and smirked at me and I blushed a light shade of pink. "Uhh thanks Eijirou that's really sweet but I would love to hear you guys sing" I said after the moment with Katsuki. "I'll sing for you" Katsuki said with a straight face. so he got out his phone and started playing the karaoke version of thunder.

After he finished I clapped my hands in awe 'he's good looking and he can sing I picked a good one' I thought to myself. Eijirou looked mad and whispered something to Katsuki and they got up and left. Wonder what that is about, oh well it's not my business.