The dinner pt2

Katsuki POV

When we got to my house I opened the door and yelled "HEY OLD HAG I HAVE SOMEONE I WANT YOU TO MEET!" Amethyst started to laugh and I couldn't help how cute she is. Mom was about to say something but stopped when she say Amethyst. "What is this beautiful girl like you doing with my demon spawn of a son," mom said the last part looking at me. "I'm his girlfriend. Hi I'm Amethyst Jackson, it's nice to meet you Mrs.Bakugo," she said with that smile I fell in love with. "How did you attract such a polite young lady with your foul attitude?" Mom asked me. I rolled my eyes and lead Amethyst to the living room to sit down. "So do you go to the same school as my son Amethyst?" Mom asked with a smile. "Yes I do ma'ma. That's when I meet Katsuki on my first day," Amethyst said looking at me with those big brown eyes. "Well since you made it into UA that means you can sing. I would love to hear it," mom asked. "I would love to sing for you," Amethyst said. And started

When she finished mom had a shocked look on her face then screamed "THANK THE GODS MY DEMON SON HAS FOUND AN ANGEL!!" Amethyst laughed and blushed I did a face palm. Why is my mom so fucking retarded? When she finished thanking god for this "miracle" we talked for a little bit more.
When all the talking was done me and Amethyst left and started to walk to train station. "I like your mom she acts just like you," Amethyst said giggling. "I can't stand her some times, but I love her," I say with a blush. We walk to train station in an comfortable silence. I think my mom was right about this girl being an angel. I love her so much am I'm going to show her much I love her till the day I die.

~time skip to the dorms~

When we got to the dorms we see that are classmates are singing karaoke. They ask if we want to join and Amethyst drags me along to hang out with these extras. "Hey Bakubro want to sing a song?" Shitty hair asked me handing me the mic. "Fuck no I won- fine," I was going to say no but Amethyst gave me puppy dog eyes and I couldn't resist. So I got up and started singing.

When I finished I winked at Amethyst and sat down. "Hey Amethyst want to do a duet with me?" Deku asked. She said yes and they started singing

The whole time she was singing with Deku, she was looking at me. And I really appreciate that. Everyone was singing and Shitty hair got to sing the last song.

After he finished I noticed that he kept glancing over at Amethyst while he sang. Then I remembered the conversation with me and him on her first day. Then I get a little angry but don't act out on it. We all said are good nights and kissed amethyst goodnight and asked shitty hair if we can talk. "What did you want to talk to me about Bakugo?" He asked. "What was that shit you pulled during karaoke. Did you think I wouldn't have noticed that you were singing to MY girlfriend," I asked trying not to explode. "I'm sorry man. I know she's your girl, but after you two got together I'm always sad and my heart hurts. I know it's not a good reason to sing to her but I just needed to get it off my chest," he said with a sad expression. I couldn't be mad at him. He is one of my only friends so I say "it's fucking alright just don't let that shit happen again fucking got it shitty hair," he nods his head and we go to bed. I'm tired as fuck.

Sorry for the late update. I was getting school stuff all day. But that aside I hope you're enjoying the book in the next chapter it's WINTER DANCE TIME so be ready to party with the gang ~ Author-Chan