Chapter 3: Hero training pt.2

A/N: I am writing this chapter as I am waiting for food at chow king 😂 (if anyone knows or has had chow king, pls be my friend). Also I have a 14 hour flight tomorrow back home so I might be able to upload more than 1 chapter once I get WiFi. Also.... getting Halo-Halo (if you also know what that is, congratulations) (I also started writing this while still in America and I finished it off just now back at home) Anyways, on with the story!

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

Me and Ojiro make our way up the floors. We decided to place the bomb on the 5th floor in a room that is the female bathroom. My reasoning for this is to see if they will check every possibility. Real heroes would take every chance and risk.
"You stay here, and I'll work up a sneak attack, I have all the equipment for it." You smirked as you ran quietly around the building, stopping every now and then to check for the heroes.

"Stay here and I'll make sure they won't be able to move." Todoroki? Is he planning to freeze us?

I report back to Ojiro who is by the bomb, "They plan on freezing us, prepare yourself for ice." Next thing, you see a rush of ice coming towards you. As you already knew it was coming, you swiftly flip over it and activate some metal studs at the bottom of your boots to stop you from slipping (yes you now have studs, your welcome).

Todoroki walks through with a confident look on his face... until he sees you.
"Y-your supposed to be immobilised." He said
"I'm not as dumb as I look... don't underestimate me. I know your secret. Your holding back; you don't want to use your fire side. I don't know why but give me all you got. Son of Endeavour." I could see him burning up with rage, his hands clenching into fists and ice surrounding his feet.
"No one will ever speak of his name in my presence or even my relationship to that man. He is NOT my father nor ever will be!" The usually calm and collected teenager came sprinting towards you, ice charging up in his right hand. So he has two halves huh? All of a sudden, a spear of ice is launched towards you and you jump over him. "I'm disappointed Todoroki... do you think of me that lowly not to even bother using your other side?"
"I will NEVER use his power. I will become a hero without him, to prove I am not him!"
You grew sick and tired of his child-like behaviour. You threw a smoke bomb at him, blocking his field of view.

Todoroki's P.O.V

Shit I can't see.... I need to figure out what her quirk is and quick. All of a sudden, small daggers pierce through his right shoulder, hitting a point in his body where he is unable to move that arm. "How do you know about me?" I asked, fury boiling inside of me.
"Use your left side Todo-chan~ you have no choice now."
I pulled out the small knife and a gush of blood started pouring out of me... the only thing is, is that my blood looks slightly pink... my feet start moving by themselves, towards the girl. I can't stop moving, but my heart is almost telling me to carry on. I see she is about to place the capture tape around me when i suddenly snap out of the trance and unleash a wall of ice separating the two of us. What was that just now? Is this her quirk? Mind control?

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

Goddammit. I was close. I rush into close combat pulling out two small daggers (kinda like the knives in naruto.. idk what they're called). Slashing at his arms, he creates a small ice platform to lift himself up, away from my reach. I run up the tower and throw the daggers at him while backflipping back down to the ground. He deflects them and sends a shower of ice shards onto me. I was unable to dodge the last couple of them and I could hear some blood dripping on the floor. I take two shurikens and start throwing them at him.
" You missed me, (L/N)-san,"
"Tch, we'll see about that."
He looks to where the shurikens landed.

Todoroki's P.O.V

So she aimed for my clothes. I pull out the the star to release myself and all of a sudden, I see an explosion of flames coming my way.
"Flint and steel on the star?!" I exclaimed
"Precisely, I knew you would try and take it out, the friction while doing so allows an small burst of flames to be produced." She's smarter than I though. The flames melt my ice and I come back to the floor. Ranged combat isn't good as she can just sneak attack if I'm too far. It'll be easier if I get in close. I charge towards her and I made small ice daggers to match hers.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

"So it's close combat, ne~ todo-chan?"
He comes closer and I see two ice shards in his hands. "It's no use if you just copy me, you'll have to try harder than that." I release fire from the small flame thrower on my wrist and his eyes widen in slight fear. "I told you Todo-chan, don't underestimate me!" He's taken aback and stumbles over his feet, you take the chance to pin him down and inject a serum into his arm.

Todoroki's P.O.V

Black spots start to cloud my vision as I start to loose all of my senses. All I can feel is my head laying into a soft lap until I am fully knocked out.

"VILLAINS WIN!!"

Time skip brought to you by (Y/N)'s awesomeness.

I bolt up to see that I am in a bed.
"Where am I?"
Recovery girl responded, "you're in the nurse's office. I need you to not make sudden movements as you are still under some of the effects."
"Effects?" My eyes slightly widening.
"That (Y/N) put you under some drug but it isn't too harmful so no need to worry. You will be able to go home in about an hour or so."

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I make my way down to the run-down bar that I call home.
"HEYYO!!!"
Everyone's faces turn to meet mine as Toga runs up to me and yells, "(Y/N)!!! What happened today!?"
I tell her all that has happened and then I state, "I have discovered that Endeavour's son isn't that good at close combat and is very vulnerable to quick, stealth movements. His body and immune system is weak when it comes to even the weakest poison or drugs. That was how I managed to take him down today."
"Well done (Y/N)..."
Tomura comes up from behind me and Dabi congratulated me.

Todoroki's P.O.V

"I didn't know that someone could take me down... especially someone whose quirk doesn't seem offensive... (Y/N)... you interest me."

A/N OMG I AM SO SORRY!! Let's just say I've been busy with... stuff that I won't talk about. I've also been practicing my instrument more as I have exams and stuff. But other than that, I apologise and I will try not to make it happen again. I hoped you have enjoyed. And yet again... sorry for the 2 week wait. I'm not very good at this yet 😅