introduction

"prisoner 396, stand to the wall..."

"what are you..."

"ahhh!"

"it's your lucky day, shit face..."

~~~~
"you will be forgiven for your sins...."

"your dad's a dick wells...."

laughter.

"yeah! go space walker!"

with a gasp I wake up abruptly, taking in my surroundings as the only thing I can hear are the cheers and chants of inmates, I look around seeing that a boy was floating through the air, everyone else -including myself- strapped in a chair.

"what the fuck?" I whisper, glancing at the people next to me.

"hey, you're finally awake sleeping beauty" a lanky boy with black hair and goggles says.

"where the fuck are we?" my voice comes out rough from lack of use.

"we're in some ship thing, apparently we're going to earth" the unknown boy replies.

"earth?" i question "as in the place that is dangerous to our health?"

"yeah" he nods "i'm jasper, by the way" he extends his hand.

"christopher" i reply, shaking his hand.

suddenly our hands are torn apart as the ship shakes violently.

"finn! are you okay?!" i hear a raspy, female voice yell.

"we've hit the atmosphere" a boy next to jasper yells

"well where are the fucking parachutes?" i yell back.

just as i yell another bump erupts throughout the ship.

"there they are" the same boy replies.

then suddenly everything stills, some inmates look around as others get out of their chair.

i unbuckle my belt, standing shakily with jasper by my side.

"that was intense" jasper says to me quietly.

"just a bit" i reply.

"finn, are they breathing?" i hear the same girl as before question as jasper and i walk towards her and the boy that was floating hunched over two bodies.

the boy -now know as finn- shakes his head, gaze falling downcast.

"well, there's not much you guys can do, if they were stupid enough to follow your lead, then they were stupid enough to die within the first 24 hours on earth" i reply patting finn's back.

"wow, that really makes me feel better" he replies, shrugging off my hand as he gets up.

the blonde haired girl soon follows behind him.

"well i personally think your speech was amazing, and i'm always down to listen to another one of your speeches" jasper replies, bumping his elbow with mine as we both chuckle.

"we're back bitches!" we hear someone from the lower level yell.

"huh?" jasper says as we both make our way down the ladder.

we stand on the bottom level, watching as everyone runs off the ship and into the fresh air.

"holy shit" jasper mutters.

"it's so bright" i say as we slowly step off the ship and onto the slightly overgrown grass.

"it's beautiful" jasper breathes.