confession>>6

unedited
i walk up to clarke slowly, handing her the pregnant test.

clarke looks at it, squealing loudly, "holy shit! who's the dad?"

"i'm the dad" i reply.

"no, you're the mum" clarke says, "who's the dad?"

i sigh, grabbing the bridge of my nose, hair falling in my eyes softly.

"chris" i mumble.

"you had sex with chris?" clarke whispers harshly, moving closer to me.

i nod my head sighing softly.

"are you- are you gonna tell him?" clarke questions.

"no" i whisper.

"what? why not?" clarke asks.

"he doesn't like me like that, he just offered me a friends with benefits relationship" i answer.

"did you say yes or no?" clarke looks concerned.

"i didn't answer, but i'm going to say no, i feel like it wouldn't be good for a baby to grow up with a dad that i'm not even in a relationship with" i say, placing my hand on my stomach softly.

"i can already tell that you're gonna be a great mother" clarke smiles gently.

"thank you" i smile back.

"it's okay, we can keep it between us, tell o when you're ready. but for now i can help you" clarke suggests.

"no need, i already know, i've been here the entire time. i swear i won't tell anyone. and if you even think that i'm not helping you with this baby, then you need to go and fucking kill yourself" octavia says, walking out from behind some bushes.

i nod while smiling, hugging them gratefully, "thank you!" i whimper through small tears.

"oh jesus, he's already started getting emotional" octavia sighs.

"i'm just really thankful" i whisper.

"it's okay bellamy" clarke says, patting my back.

"you should go and tell chris that you said no, now" octavia suggests.

i nod my head, leaving quietly towards where chris should be.

"hey darlin, made your mind up?" chris asks, rubbing my cheek softly.

"no" i blurt.

"what? i gave you enoug-" i cut chris off.

"no i mean i've decided, and my answer is no" i reply.

"okay sweets, it's your choice, i'm not gonna force you to do anything you don't want to" chris smiles.

"thank you for understanding" i hug him tightly, digging my head into his neck softly.

"bell? are you okay?" chris asks, patting my back unsure.

"yeah, yeah, i'm just really happy" i cry softly.

"holy shit, bell. okay, you- good luck with that" chris wipes away my tears gently.

"i'm gonna go lay down" i say quietly.

"alright" he nods, "that's probably for the best"

as i start heading back we see a ship crashing towards the ground.

"holy shit!"
"what's that?!"
"someone get bellamy!"

i watch, intimidated as it crashes into the crust of the earth roughly, not too far from the camp.