Extra 1

~ 24th december ~

Samatoki was in Yokohama for MTC since yesterday, he said he need to create a new lyrics...

But he promise me to meet me at the grand place at 10 PM to see the illumination....

You arrive at the grand place in Ikebukuro... of course Samatoki isn't here since it's not 10 PM so you wait him....

It's 11 PM now...you have waiting for him 1hour so you decided to back to your apartment...that's right outside it's cold if he can't come, he must to contact you.

In the middle way back, you saw Samatoki out of breath...

"(f/n) !!! "

" ...You're late !!! "

" Sorry "

"If you can't came, you could contact me! I waited 1 hour outside you know ! It's very cold outside !!! "

" Sorry "

" ...unforgivable "

"....sorry "

" unforgivable "

" I'm very sorry "

" unforgivable " your voice started to trembling and Samatoki hugs you " sorry "

you enlace him too " unforgivable " and he apologize again " sorry "

~ Time skip ~

" ....Here " he tends you a little box

" For me? "

" Yeah, open it "

" Thank you.. " you smile and open the little box and saw a beautiful necklace " It's beautiful... " your eyes sparkle

he put the necklace around your neck and kisses you forehead

" Merry Christmas, (f/n) " he smiles kindly

" Thank you... I have too a little present for you.." you give him a little box too

He open it and said nothing

" You don't like...? "

" It's not that, I'm a men so why a handmade bracelet ? "

" I see that you take preciously your bracelets so I thought that you love bracelet "

" I see... this is from my lil sis, so of course I take this preciously but I don't expect a handmade bracelet from you " he hugs you " Thank you.. I will take it preciously "

you nod and you start to crying happily