Meeting skyler

When I walked into my house my mom shouted from the kitchen " Maddi what do you want for supper?". " Subway?" I shouted back. " That's fine with me" Mom gladly shouted back.

My mom and I drove to subway chatting about how things went over at Taylor's house. " So did you have fun a Taylor's?" my mom asked happily. " Ya we went swimming and talked about school." I said. "So is her mom nice?" She asked. " Ya she seems nice." I said honestley. " Well maybe we should invite them to go out to dinner with us sometime." She said. I didn't know how to tell her not to so I just said" Maybe but they are picky about their food.... so maybe we could invite them to go to the park or something". " That's fine with me." She said obviously wondering why they were picky about their food. My mom is always looking for new friends to mingle with that are close by. Since most of her friends live an hour or more away.

When we walked into subway I was curious about how many vampires I could identify. I didn't see any until we ordered our food. The girl at the counter had that sparkle in her eye. She was so pretty. She had long blonde hair that went down to her shoulder blades and sparkly blue eyes. She had a decent tan going on and had a certain look to her like she was out for trouble. " How may I help you" she said as she smiled a hungry smile at me. As my mom was ordering her sandwich I looked down at the girls name tag. It said skyler on it. I was scared that this might be the skyler that Taylor told me about that killed those two people that died on the end of my street. " And what will you have?" Skyler asked me. Trying not to act scared or frightened( which was hard to do because I get scared easily ) I said nervously " uhmm .... could I have a ... spicy Italian six inch sub?" I looked over to see my mom getting her cup filled at the soda machine. " What would you like to drink? * whispers* I know what I would like to drink." Skyler said with a evil smile. " umm .. what?" I asked starting to sweat. " What would you like to drink?" Skyler said with that same evil smile. " Oh. Umm. Right. I want a small rootbeer.." I said nervously looking around. Skyler then handed me my cup and winked at me. I fast walked to the soda foutain and filled up my cup with rootbeer.

I sat down at the booth my mom was sitting in. " So do you know that girl Maddi,, she seemed very nice." My mom questioned. " Uhh well sort of I saw her around the hallways at school." I said honestly. Shortly after that Skyler came up to our booth and handed us our sandwichs. As she was handing us our sandwiches she said " Hey don't you and a girl named Taylor live down the street from me?" . " Yes we do!" My mother said. " My family doesn't know many of our neighbors around there. I was wondering if you guys would like to come over to dinner sometime?". Skyler said shooting me a hungry grin. " Why yes we would! Is tomarrow good for you?" My mom said eager to meet new friends. " That's perfect! See you tomarrow at 6? At my place?" Skyler said excited. " We will be there!" My mom said as we both finished up our sandwiches. " Great! See ya there. " Skyler said as she walked away.

Oh mom.... what have you done?