Chapter 4 - Pranking

Ashley's POV

"Okay why don't you call Tony and I will call Shakira deal?" I said grinning. Shakira and tony are both here to support their husbands aka Gerard and Lionel. I grabbed my phone and called Shak, we chatted for a while. I looked at Rafaella to see that she finished her phone call.

"Is she coming?'' I asked her while putting two pizzas in the oven.

''Yeah, Shak is coming too right?'' She said I nodded in respond. After a while the girls finally arrived. I opened the door and saw Shak and Tony standing there with huge grins on their faces.

"Shak, tony how are you two!" I asked while embracing them both with a hug. People always seem surprised that I know Shakira but we actually met a year ago in Barcelona.

"I'm good!'' They both responded. The day went on we watched She is the man and chatted for a while. Just to keep up with all the things that were going on with our life, we shared some embarrassing stories. Basically we were having a lot of fun.. Until Rafaella came up with a stupid idea.

"How about we play this game called we pick a number you pick a sentence and you'll have to call that number and have a talk while you put the sentence in the conversation." Rafaella said breathless.

"No." I refused. I have so many bad memories with this game. That one time in high school we were playing this game and I had to call my dad and tell him I lost my virginity to a random guy I didn't even know. I got grounded for 2 months.

"O come on don't be the wet blanket!" Shakira said laughing.

''Fine. But I hate you all.'' I groaned. It was obvious a joke.

"We all know you love us." Tony smirked. Shakira and Rafaella nodded in agreement.

I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah Yeah Yeah, now let's get started!" I said throwing my hands in the air and squalling like a two year old.

I grabbed four pens and paper that was laying on the table. I handed them one each. I wrote a few cheesy quotes. I'm not going to write any bad ones because I would probably get them. That's my luck. The most cheesiest one I wrote was: If you'll ever get stuck in the middle of the sea ... I'll sail the world to find you.

''Are you guys done?'' Shakira said.

''Yes.'' We all said.

"Who is going to start?'' I said. They all looked at me with a smirk.

''You guys are horrible.'' I laughed.

''Alright.'' I was quite excited but scared at the same time. You may never know what the girls had written on those notes. It could be some horrible stuff.

I grabbed a piece of paper and checked the number.

"Number 59" I said nervous. I grabbed my phone and started counting the contacts.

"57-58--59."

''Fuck, nope ain't going to happen.'' It was Joey.

''Who is it?''

"It's Joey." I blushed. Joey was my first 'real' crush.

"O my god." The girls screamed. I grabbed the bole that had the papers in it. I grabbed another piece of paper and it literally said "If you were an apple, I would freaking bite ya".

I just sat there speechless while the girls were laughing their asses of. I'm so paying them back. Whoever wrote this note. Payback is hard.

"Call him!!" Rafaella said laughing.