Chapter 6 - Scared

-Ashley's POV-

I woke up feeling a bit sick , I Checked Rafa's room but she wasn't there... Neymar wasn't here either. I went to the kitchen to make myself some breakfast. While I was busy cooking I found a letter with;

Morning Ashley, I'm in Starbucks with Dani Thiago and David. Long story. xx Raf

I grabbed my phone to check Instagram and Whats app , I found 4 new messages , 2 from James and 2 from Neymar ?

James : Be ready today at 6 o'clock , we have a date :)

James : Dress casual.

Me: Alright , I will ... :)

----

Neymar: So you finally admitted that I'm a sex god huh 😏

Neymar : I know you love me I mean who doesn't 😏

Me: dude , it was a dare. So I didn't mean it, and please nobody loves you. Well only you do. And you're definitely not a sex god.

O come on, lets be real. Neymar is definitely a sex god but I have James and he's quit attractive right?

-5 o'clock-

"Raf!" I shouted running downstairs.

"Yeah." she shouted back.

"I have a second date with James HELP." I said grabbing her hand and ran upstairs.

She laughed and ran along. She helped me choose my outfit It was a blue skaters skirt, with a white cute sweater. She did my make up. And braided my hair in a nice fish braid.

"You look freaking amazing." Raf squalid.

After a while James arrived.

"You look beautiful."

"Thank you." I felt my cheeks heat up.

"So where are you taking me ?" i asked.

"It's a surprise." He said grinning.

"Please just give me one hint." I begged.

"i'm so sorry i can't." He smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist.

We drove to the "location" , what seemed like a life time. I was quite excited. I don't know why but i think i'm falling for James.

"We are here." He said smiling , i looked around and saw his apartment.

We both got in and stayed silence for a while , it wasn't a comfortable silence , its was awkward.

"So what do you have planned for today." i said breaking the silence.

"Uh , I made us some dinner so we could eat and drink some wine , and we'll see where the future takes us." he winked. Okay where the heck is he talking about.

"Okay sounds like a plan." i said unsure.

He grabbed two plates one for me and one for himself , and some wine glasses.

"So babe , shall we eat?" he asked and checked me out.

"Yeah sure." We started eating and he started asking me questions, like are you still a virgin , do you like football (soccer) and all that other random stuff. I asked him a few too.

"So do you have any sisters or brothers ?" I asked smiling , and taking a sip of my wine. I didn't like drinking at all but i didn't want to be the wet blanket in front of James. I know this sounds really stupid but...yeah. James already had 7 glasses, he is probably a bit tipsy.

"Uh Noooo I don't but I lovee youu." He slurred

"Too bad , and thank you i guess." I said uncomfortable.

"Yaa knowww ,I wannttt something in return foooor thisss dinner." he said smirking and looking down at my breasts. I need to get the fuck out of here. I never thought James would be a FUCKING PERV.

"Uh I could pay you I have -"

"Noo , I mean lets go upstairs." He stood up and smashed me into the wall and started kissing me roughly. I didn't kiss back.

"James wait wait , I need to go to the toilet." I said breaking the kiss.

"I'll waaait for you." he said kissing my neck.

I rushed to the toilet and dialed Raf number.

"Hello this is Rafaella leave a messages after the peep." ARE YOU KIDDING ME. I felt my eyes tear up. I tried to call her again , but she didn't pick up.

I don't have many friends that could help me in this situation.

Fuck i'm fucking screwed.

I only have Rafaella and ..

"Neymar..." I whispered I quickly dialed his number.

"Hello ?" Neymar said.

"Neymar please help me please." I said crying.

"Whats wrong? Where are you ? Why are you crying , aren't you with James?" he said worried. Yes you've read that right , worried.

"I I I'm stuck in his-s apartment he-e i-is trying to-." I couldn't finish my sentence I felt miserable. I couldn't help it. I started crying louder and louder.

"Please don't cry i'll be there in a few seconds." He said trying to calm me down which didn't really work. I mean at least he tried.

"Aashlllleeyy , letsss get started ,,, comeeee outtttt." He said and knocked hard on the door.

"Is that James ?" Neymar asked angry.

"Yes-s." i stuttered.

He hang up. Great ... I unlocked the door carefully and saw James looking at me , he gave me a slap on my face and laughed. I reached my cheek in pain.

"You little bitch , what did you do in there ? Did you call the police ?" He said.

"No-o." I said with tears in my eyes. Where are you Neymar... Where...

"Then why the hell-" He got cut of by someone ... I turned around and i couldn't believe my eyes ... It where

-Cliffhanger-

Author's note

HELLOOO BEAUTIFUL READERS,

i really apologize for not updating !

i was so busy and yeah i kind of had a HUGE writers block

but here's your chapter !

hope you enjoy it and uuh i'll update tomorrow or at night i promise ♡

And guess comment or vote ! it really helps ♡

Much love 💞