Chapter 2 - The Blind Date

-Ashley's POV-

"Just a tiny tiny bit of lipstick and you're done!" Rafaella said with a huge grin on her face. She handed me a mirror.

"O my god!" I said looking into the black round mirror.

"I know right! You look absolutely beautiful." Rafealla grinned.

"Thank you so much." I said and gave her a tight hug.

We walked downstairs. Neymar was sitting on the couch with his phone in his hand. Rafealla coughed to get his attention. He looked up and his eyes grew big, his jaw fell open. So cliché but it was actually for real this time.

They see me rolling they hating

-Neymar's POV-

I was texting Thiago to ask if he wanted to hang out later on until I got interrupted by Rafaella coughing. I looked to my right and saw Ashley looking absolutely gorgeous. Can't believe I just said that but facts are indeed facts. It was not that I was going to compliment her. I have a girlfriend and she is stunning so I'm good. I didn't realize that I was staring with my mouth wide open until Ashley kinda shouted at me.

"Stop staring!" Ashley said shy and blushed a bit.

"I-I wasn't staring I just uh I." I stuttered.

"I was staring at the stairs." I quickly said. Nice one Neymar I thought.

"What ever keeps you sleep at night big boy." Rafealla winked.

After a while they finally left and the boys were able to come over. I texted David, Thiago and Dani that they could come. A half hour later they arrived.

"What's up bro." David gave me a hug and we did our usual handshake routine.

I greeted the boys grabbed some snacks and we were ready to finally hang out. We started talking about our life's and about the World Cup.

"Are you guys nervous for the World Cup?" Dani asked.

"To he honest with you, I'm a bit nervous but more excited then I don't know about you guys " I said. David and Thiago nodded in agreement.

"Yeah same." Dani said.

"Are you still with Selena?" David asked eating some Oreo's. He has this crazy obsession with Oreo's he loves them.

"Yup." I answered not wanting to talk about Selena. Don't get me wrong , I love her but she is a lot to handle. Sometimes she really gets on my nerves.

"Look Neymar we all know that you're not happy with her you've been really upset lately and we really don't like seeing you like that." Thiago said.

"I'm happy with her." I said looking down. I'm not I know they were right but I can't breakup with her. I still got feelings for her. I guess I love her. Even tho she doesn't care about me as much as I care about her.

"You're lying to yourself." Dani said.

"I know." I mumbled.

"Can we please change this subject?" I begged.

They nodded.

"How's your sister?" Thiago asked he was quite nervous.

"Good why?" I asked.

"Nothing important." He smiled and stared ar his hands.

I nodded.

"My sister's Best friend is here for 5 months." I groaned.

"Cool are you guys hooking up with each other ?" David smirked.

"Definitely not, dude I hate her." I said.

"Why?" They all asked.

"Well..'' I said and told them the whole story. They all laughed at me. I just sat there on the couch really confused why they were laughing. I mean this was serious situation like really serious.

"You guys were like eight years and you're still not over that." Dani laughed.

"Nope." I said laughing. I guess he's right. But That doesn't change the way I think about her.

"Where is she by the way." Thiago said laughing.

"On a date or something like that." I said rolling my eyes

"Oh." Thiago smiled.

-Ashley's POV-

"Okay look calm down , get to know each other , don't be nervous , be yourself and smile." Raf said.

-

"Okay I will." I said walking into a very fancy restaurant searching for my "Date".

"You must be Ashley?" I heard a deep voice say. I turned around and saw a young man round the age of 20 he was cute. He had blue eyes and brown hair.

"Yeah that's me , and you most be James ?" I asked unsure.

"The one and only." He grinned and gave me a hug.

**I skipped the date part**

The date went well I guess. He's a really nice young man. And I would love to get to know him better.

"AND ?!!" Raf said running up to me.

"I like him." I smiled.

"TELL ME EVERYTHING NOW." She said excited.

"Let's go home first , and then I'll tell you everything." I smirked.

•At home•

"Okay tell me now!" Raf said.

"well we talked and talked and talked , then he kissed my cheek and he called me beautiful -" I got cut of by 4 guys coughing. I looked behind me and saw Dani I guess David and Oscar ?¿ I'm not even sure. o yeah I forgot Neymar -_-.

"Hi.." I awkwardly waved.

"And he called me beautiful." Neymar said mocking me.

"I don't talk like that." I argued.

"Yes you do." He said.

"No I don't." I said. We argued for 2 more minutes.

"STOP." Raf and Dani said at the same time.

"If you guys don't make it up anytime soon , we will - Uh ... - we will-." Dani tried to figure out what they would do.

"By the time you don't make it up , we'll have a plan." Raf said laughing.

"Whatever." Neymar and I said at the same time.

"You know that you guys both act like each other." Oscar or Thiago said.

"No we don't." We said and looked at each other.

"You see ?" Dani said.

"Just shut it." Neymar said annoyed.

"You guys are made for each other." Raf said.

They all nodded except for me and Neymar. I know for sure that Neymar and I never will be together...

Never In A million years.

•••••••••••••••••••

Authors note

Chapter 2 is done ... !

Guys please let me know in the comments if I make my chapters way to long?¿ Thank you <3

If you liked it Vote/Comment ♡

Hope you enjoyed reading <3

Much love 💞