Chapter 5 - The Plan

-Rafaella's POV-

I woke up to the sun shining trough my curtains. I didn't want to get out of my bed to be honest, it's so warm and cosy. I grabbed my phone and noticed that I had 4 new messages. Two from Thiago , one from Neymar and one from Dani. I opened Thiago's messages first of course.

Thiago - Hello beautiful , what was that all about ?!

Thiago - I bet you're already asleep goodnight love :)

I texted him back saying : Yeah, I'm sorry we were playing a game and It was a dare

Neymar - What the hell was that all about, we talked about this yesterday Rafaella!

I ignored his stupid message. I really don't have the patience for this.

Dani - Hey , Good Morning so I thought we could meet up and figure out what to do when they won't make up? Thiago and David will be there too!

Me - Good Morning Sure ! , Uh Starbucks 12 o'clock ?

Dani - Sounds good to us , we'll pick you up ? okay ?

Me - Sure see ya !

"fuck." I whispered. I thought only Dani and I were planning this.

I needed to get ready , I hopped in the shower. After I was done , I dried my hair really quick. I was done drying my hair so I started doing my make up basics: Foundation , Concealer , blush , mascara , and some Eos lip balm. I grabbed my favorite pair of high waisted jeans , a crop top with university of fashion on it and last but not least my studded black vans. I tied my hair in a high ponytail.

"Done." I whispered to myself. I checked the time and I still had 5 minutes. so I wrote a little note for Ashley when she wakes up.

Morning ash , I'm at Starbucks with Dani Thiago and David. Long story, see you later :) x Raf

I heard a knock on the door, I guess the boys arrived. I grabbed my purse and my phone and opened the door. I saw Thiago looking a bit upset. I didn't really know why but i'll ask him later.

"Hey." He said and gave me a hug.

"Hi , what's wrong?" I asked and hugged him back.

"Nothing , don't worry." He smiled a bit.

"Okay." I still didn't believe him. But if he doesn't want to talk about it i'm okay with it. No i'm not.

We walked to the car and I hugged all the boys. We settled around a table and started talking about our "plan".

"I just don't like the idea of my brother and my best friend arguing all the time they are both the most important people in my life." I said upset.

"But Ashley is really nice, they have a lot in common they both like football , why the hell wouldn't they get along. I mean we just met her and I already think she is amazing." Dani said with a small smile.

"Yeah but I guess they let there past effect there "friendship."I said looking down.

"Don't worry about it, we will find a way to make them at least friends." Thiago said smiling. He looked so handsome today. I can not even explain. His smile, His laugh , His eyes.

"I hope so that will solve all the problems." I said with small smile.

"It will work I promise." Thiago said wrapping his arm around my waist. I looked into his eyes and smiled

"I hope so." I said. I felt my cheeks heat up.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

-Authors Note-

I know I know , really short but this was just to fill up the book I guess , I had a huge writers block.

Vote/Comment

Much love 💞