-𝙆𝙖𝙩𝙨𝙪𝙠𝙞-

(A/N- I feel like Katsuki listens to classical music)

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝙒𝙤𝙬, 𝙖 𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙤𝙮 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙛𝙩

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Nothing like a day at the beach with your friends! Well... maybe not in this scenario. 

 Kirishima, Kaminari, Sero, and Ashido all had the great idea to go to the beach, to relax and to soak up the sun. But the team can't be completed without king explodo-kills, Bakugou Katsuki. Of course Bakugou didn't want to go at first, but Kirishima kept pushing and pushing, and eventually was able to convince the ash blond to come with them. 

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

"Yay! We're finally here!" The pink-skinned girl squealed in joy. She ran off with Sero and Kaminari to find a place for everyone to sit. 

"Come on Bakubro! lighten up a little and enjoy the ocean!" Kirishima smiled at his friend, walking off  to the other three. Katsuki only let out an annoyed groan, soon joining everyone else. 

Everyone was in the ocean by the time Katsuki dragged himself over to their spot. He sat himself under an umbrella and mumbled under his breath, 

"Why the hell am I here..."

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

Y/N smiled as she read the lines of her favorite book. She was currently at the beach with her best friends, Yui and Haiko, who were ordering food for the group. Y/N always had mixed feelings about the beach. She thought it was beautiful, while at the same time she didn't like the heat, sand, and the ocean made her slightly uncomfortable. But on the bright side,  the H/C girl can read her book in the shade and enjoy the happy vibes from everyone else around her. 

"Y/N! Here's your food!" Y/N friend, Yui, said while placing the tray in front of her.

"Ah, thank you Yui!" You smiled at your friend, as everyone else sat down and began to eat. 

"Geez Y/N! (Favorite book) again? How many times have you read it?" Haiko laughed, while Y/N grinned sweetly at her friend, blushing out of embarrassment. 

"About a million times actually. It's just really good, I can't help myself!" Y/N exclaimed, while Haiko rolled her eyes playfully. 

"You at least have to put down the book at some point while were here N/N. We want you to have fun!" Haiko spoke to Y/N, hopefully persuading her into going swimming or something other than reading. 

"Okay, how about this, I'll get into the ocean with you two for a little bit. But in return we have to stop for ice cream on our way back home." Y/N looked between Yui and Haiko with a grin. 

"Fine, you got a deal N/N!" Haiko smiled at Y/N, shaking her hand. The girls laughed together and continued to eat their meals, starting up a new conversation.