-𝙆𝙖𝙩𝙨𝙪𝙠𝙞-

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙄 𝙙𝙤 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪?

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

School was tough to say the least. Y/N was a good student, she was very intelligent. The only thing stopping her was her stress and anxiety. The more work assigned, the more easier she breaks down. You could say Y/N crumbled easily under the weight of stress. 

Y/N sat at her desk, as her hands ran through her H/C hair. Her eyes glanced at the dark sky before tears started to form in her E/C orbs. She sniffled, rubbing her eyes from the tears.  But the tears kept rising, and soon flowing down her reddened cheeks. Sobs escaped her mouth, as her hands quickly went to hide her face. 

"Y/N? What the fuck?" 

Y/N winced at the sound of her boyfriends booming voice. She turned her head slowly and looked into his crimson eyes, which went wide at the sight of her. 

"Hi Katsuki..." Y/N's voice was quiet and raspy. Bakugou quickly walked to her a crouched down, putting his hands on her thighs. He was concerned for his girlfriend, he never liked to see her upset. "whats wrong? What happend?"

Y/N looked away from Bakugou, and but her lip. More tears ran down her face and her hands wiping her eyes. "I'm just really stressed... I have an essay due in two days, and the hero work is just so much..." Y/N's throat was sore, and her eyes burned. 

"Do you need anything? You want me to get something for you? Redbull? Coffee? What can I do for you?"Bakugou asked quietly, gently placing his rough hands on her cheeks, wiping away her tears. She laughed lightly and smiled at Bakugou. He isn't the best at consoling her, but she is glad that he tries. Y/N looked at her boyfriend and gripped his hand that was still placed on her red cheek. 

"I'm alright Katsuki... thank you.. I'm going to be okay." She smiled at her boyfriend, as he pulled her into his arms, as she enjoyed his warmth. Everything will be okay.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

-Edited-

°*