-𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙤-

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝙎𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Since the day you told him you liked his shirt, he always wore it. Around the dorms, going out, really on any occasion that wasn't school or for hero business.

Todorok's shirt was a plain white T with an embroidered little fire on the top left. You simply thought it was a cute design, and quite frankly, he looked handsome in it. But to him, that little compliment meant everything to him.

Of course you caught onto his little act. You would always ask yourself why he would wear that shirt almost every time you were around. Of course he would wear other tops, like sweaters or button downs, but mostly it was that cute shirt with the little fire on it. But to be fair, you didn't mind. But curiosity killed the cat, and you finally asked the boy.

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

The two of you were in the dormitory kitchen minding your own business. But of course, he was wearing that damn shirt again!

You giggled, catching the boys attention. He questioned you, asking why you were laughing.

"Todoroki," you let out a laugh once more before continuing, "Why are you always wearing that shirt?"

Todoroki looked down at his shirt, than back to you. He shrugged,

"Because you like it."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

-Edited-

°*