Not Welcome

Dipper's P.O.V 

It took Mabel and I about two hours to unpack, but probably more for my sister since she still has her boy band posters and multiple jars of glitter. 

"Mabel," I groaned, "you've got to stop collecting glitter." 

"As if!" Mabel countered, "I make my bedazzle beads even more bedazzled!" Jumping off her bed, she showed me a broken glue gun. I didn't bother to ask where she got that from. Good thing we didn't take plane here. That would've been bad. Really bad. 

"Anyway, I'm going to go to Paz's! Candy and Grenda are coming along!" 

"Oh, come on!" I'm still sick of those makeover attacks, especially after that carpet-swapped-our minds-incident. "Now? We haven't even spent our first day here, Mabel!" 

Grinning sheepishly, my annoying sister started packing. 

"Oh, so it gets worse?" I kept ranting, "I'll have to find you high on Mabel Juice and covered with glitter, glue, and face paint?" 

"Oh, shut up, Dippin' Dots! It's not that bad!" 

The fight we had before we left suddenly popped up in my head, and I suddenly got angry. Slamming my journal closed, which startled Mabel, I left our room in a huff. Heading downstairs, I saw Ford emerge from the basement. 

"Dipper! You're here! Want to play Dungeons, Dungeons, and More Dungeons?" 

Still in the high of my fury, I mumbled something about not being in the DD&D mood. Turning on my heel, I stomped out the front door of the Shack, headed past the old golf cart, and into the woods. 

Mabel's P.O.V

I didn't mean to make Dipper mad, let alone pissed off. I guess our little bond is still rocky and sharp around the edges. I heard Grunkle Ford talking to him, but I heard no response from Dipper. All I heard after that 'chat' was a door slamming open and him walking off the porch. 

Looking out of our creepy, triangular window, I saw my brother heading into the woods. I suddenly remembered the letter from Bill, and I scrambled downstairs nearly shrieking his name. 

Ford stopped me. "Woah, kid! Where are you going?" 

"Looking for my bro-bro." I responded plainly and instantly. 

"Is he okay? He hardly refuses to do a round of DD&D. Do you know what's up?" 

Gulping down a lump in my throat, I chuckled nervously. I knew Grunkle Ford caught on, because he asked me: "What happened?" 

"Uh...he may or may not have gotten a letter from a...certain demon?"

"WHAT?"