A/N: Author's Note

Hi guys, I have updated, but 21 of the views I've gotten were all from me! The 5 remaining are from fellow readers, but my views usually have to do with checking on the grammar and all that junk. I published a chapter (An Eye For An Eye), but the stupid iPad wouldn't agree with me, so every time I repeatedly published the same chapter that somehow came up with stupid errors and cut off sentences! That's why I have published this on a laptop. 

I would really appreciate for you dudes to read my story; I find it pretty good...so far. You might know that I deleted four or five stories in the past (which I seriously regret), so if I make a work that I hate...I'm keeping in my files. 

Plus, I've learned how to do the Caesar Cipher when I wanted to write something from the journal for a speedpaint I had been working on. Frustrated, it took me (and my little bro-bro) a while to get the code correct. 

If you, dear reader, don't know what the Caesar Cipher is...well, I'll give a few hints and some (confusing) instructions on how to decipher/encrypt it. 

1) 3 letters back...

2) write down all 26 letters of the alphabet: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

3) encrypt and/or decode!

EXAMPLE: FDWQLS...now go back 3. 

F = C

D = A 

W = T 

Q = N 

L = I 

S = P 

If you look close enough, you'll be able to understand (probably). 

DECODE INFO: 

Because the instructions on this cipher plainly say '3 letters back', I have to go 3 letters forward, so that the decoder can understand what the word is, and so that they can understand the instructions. 

P.S THERE WILL BE SLOW UPDATES! I STARTED SOPHOMORE YEAR 3 DAYS AGO!!