Untitled Part 5

Plot: The paladins are on a Galra ship trying to collect important info

3rd Pov 

"Pidge! Have you hacked in the system yet!" Keith yelled in the coms while attacking a Galra. "Give me a bit more time- yes! I got in!" Pidge responded. "Great job, now we-"

Shiro was interrupted by the sound of something crashing. "Keith! Are you there!" Lance said a hint of worry in his voice, "I could really use some help, Lance could you come" Keith said sounding a bit to rushed.

Lance ran down the corridor and opened the door revealing Keith fighting a Galra.

"Lance I'm so glad you got here, now help me with this thing" Keith said struggling. "Sure will". Lance shot the Galra multiple times, but it wasn't enough to kill it. Until at one point Lance shot it in the back, the beast roared in pain, throwing Lance across the room knocking him unconscious.

"LANCE!" Keith turned to the Galar "you asshole" Now Keith tried even harder, now that he new to hit him in the back, he defeated the beast very quickly. Until the Galra tripped him and he fell to the ground. It would've only taken one more hit to bring it down, but now that he's being held to the ground, he can't do that. It raised its hand ready to finish off Keith, 3...2...1

Blast

The Galra fell to the ground dead. Keith looked behind the beast. It was Lance. Keith stood up  to hug him. But someone shot him (lance). His body fell to the ground.

Lances Pov 

A sharp pain went in my chest. Was this it? Was this where I end? I never even got to tell Keith that I love him. Keith went over to me, crying. 

"I guess I reached my limit" I said coughing up blood. "Don't say that, we can still get you in a pod and-" he was crying hard now. "No" "I'm already a goner" I said already accepting my fate.

"But here's one last thing I want to tell you...I love you" and with that I took my last breath, leaving my body in Keith's arms.

"I love you too, Lance"