Talk to me (part 2)

Lances Pov

Shit shit shit. Keith fucking knows. What am I going to do!?!? I decide to do the only option I have left. Run. I was going to get blue and fly to some random planet, but they will be able to track me. I'll have to run. I run a far away as I can from the castle. Once I'm out of breath I look at my surroundings. The planet we're on seem pretty similar to Earth in some sort of way.

I then hear waves crashing into rocks. The ocean. Or something like it. It doesn't look the same. Instead of being blue, the water is light purple. What I thought were rocks were actually crystals growing from the side of the mountains. The view was beautiful but I still missed Earth. Being with my familia. I take of my shoes as I walk around the water. I don't want to get in because I don't even know what it will do to me.

--------- a few minutes later

I wish Keith would've never found out. But he was starting to get suspicious. I've been talking to Ava since the first time I tried to kill myself. I didn't know what to do. Ava was a big help.

Suddenly I hear yelling and screaming from the village nearby. The Galra were hear. I needed to get back to the castle. I hurried to get there, even though it was hard with the explosions and beams. I got there and hurried to blue. The others were already outside fighting.

When I was there they seemed happy to see me. "Lance w-" I interrupted Keith and said "look, you and me can talk later, right now we have a bigger problem to deal with" he stared at me for a sec and then nodded.

I shot down as many ships as I could. I was starting to get tired. I thought the battle was over but a beam shot my lion knocking me to the ground. I was bleeding badly. I tried to get up but I must've hurt my arm cause it stung bad. I saw a light coming from the entrance of the lion. I saw a face look at me. Lotor. Everything then went black.