Talk to me

Keith hears Lance talking at night to someone 

Keith Pov

I almost always hear lance talking to a woman on the phone. I'm starting to think that he's cheating on me. I've tried to confront him about it but he immediately changes subject. I can't trust him if he doesn't tell me the truth.

Tonight I gonna to confront him and I will not let him ignore it. I'm tired of him trying to avoid my questions. 

I walk to his room to find it in a mess. The room is all dark except for the light in the bathroom. The doors closed and I hear sobbing from the other side. I pick the lock and open the door. Lances face was stained with tears. He hanged up and dropped the phone. "K..Keith! What are you doing here?" He seemed nervous. "Who were you talking to?" I say. "It was nobody. Go back to s..sleep" there he goes again, avoiding my question. "No!" He flinched back at the harshness of my tone "I want you to tell me who you were talking to! I don't know if I can be your boyfriend anymore if I can't trust you!" Tears stung my eyes. I don't want to leave him. But I can't be in a relationship where my partner doesn't even trust me. Suddenly, he handed me the phone, then immediately looked down at his shoes. I took the phone and went to 'recent calls' I press the most recent one and put the phone to my ear, I then hear somebody's voice.

"Hello. Suicide Hotline." 

I hang up as soon as I hear that and turn around to Lance...but he wasn't there.