Chapter 5//

Tony POV//

Krissy is here. Oh my god. WHY DIDN'T JAIME TELL ME?!? I wish I hade the courage to tell her I like her but, I'm a scaredy cat and she is Vic's, one of my bestest friends ever, older sister and that would just be awkward as fuck.

We sat down to talk and watch T.V. Jaime grabbed the remote and began channel surfing, flipping through every channel atleast three times before finally settling on Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.

"So what exactly happened to you guys?" I asked, curious and very concerned.

Jaime looked at Krissy, who looked back before they both turned their heads toward Vic, who nodded. I watched their little exchange, very confused.

Krissy took a deep breath and started talking. "Okay, well- " she stopped mid-sentence and looked at Vic. "You're sure you want to tell him?" she asked.

Vic nodded. "Y-yea," he stuttered.

She nodded. "Okay, we-" she began before I cut her off.

"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to," I looked at Vic and bit my lip.

He sighed. "No. It's okay. You deserve to know. You're our friend and we trust you just like you trust us so, you deserve to know," he responded.

I nodded and looked back at Krissy who had a pained expression on her face, as if she was remembering something she didn't like. Wow. This must be bad. She never ever has that look on her face and I should know, I stare at her whenever we're together. Okay, that sounds stalkerish, not that I'm saying I don't stalk her or anything...

"Okay, before I tell you, you promise to not go ape shit and kill the guy or anything?" she asked in very serious tone.

"I promise."

"Okay," she sighed.

*Flashback to the first time (Krissy's POV)*

I assumed It would only be a few minutes for Vic to get the popcorn. It's been a week since the crash and Mike left. God, I miss them so much. Vic and I have been desperate to cheer one another up, so we were watching a movie, Finding Nemo. Suddenly, I heard a series of crashes and lots of screaming.

"Look at what you did you fuck up! I wish you would've died in that crash instead of your mother you worthless piece of shit!" what sounded like my dad's voice screamed from the kitchen.

I wasn't immediately alarmed because our dad had been saying things like that and screaming at us 24/7 since that day. It was only when I heard a loud smack and more crashing and crying and screaming did I get up and run to check on things.

I got to the kitchen and there sat little 13 year old Vic on the floor in the corner, bawling his eyes out, his straight brown hair hiding his face. He was curled into a ball, sobbing and shaking in fear. There were broken pieces of glass around him and in his hair. A drop of blood slid down a strand of his hair and landed on the tile floor, splattering like paint. Our dad was by the kitchen counter, by the cabinet where the bowls would be, throwing broken pieces of glass at Vic.

"STOP!" I screamed, a few tears escaping my eyes.

My dad turned to look at me, pure fury and rage covered his black eyes. I had never seen him like this. It terrified me. His breathing was ragged and his shaggy brown hair stuck to his face from all the sweat. His lips turned into a hard line as soon as he saw me. He stomped over to me and gripped the back of hair.

I screamed out in pain and cried. "OW! Stop! Please, daddy, please!" I begged.

He mumbled something that sounded like "shut up and tough the fuck up bitch." He dragged me toward the counter where the broken bowls were and pushed my face down to the glass, my nose pressed into one of the pieces, it cutting me in the process. My hands gripped the edge of the counter tightly to prevent my stomach from being slammed into it.