The student council.

After making myself presnetable Shiki and I walked out of the house and walked together on the way to school.

Shiki: You are not too stressed ?

(F/N): Not at all.

I was lying, the truth was that I was terribly anxious to arrive in the middle of the school year.

He didn't seem to believe my lie so he took my hand and held it for the rest of the way.

Once arrived in front of the school, I felt my heart beat at an incredible speed. 

Shiki must have felt my anguish so he held my hand a little harder.

Shiki: We still have some time before classes start, do you want to meet my "friends" ?

He smiled at me.

(F/N): Y-Yeah sure...

I tried to smiled back.

Shiki: Come.

Shiki and I entered the building we climbed strairs leading to a large wooden door.

Shiki opened the door and we walked in to finally find other stairs and another door... -__-

After climbing the spiral stairs we arrived in front of the second door similar to the first.

Shiki opened the door (again) and I entered into a luxurious room where three boys was installed.

Two of them were blond one with pale skin and green eyes and the other has a tanned complexion and yellow eyes the last boy had light brown hair and yellow eyes.

They all looked at me.

? (it's Rem): You don't have the permission to be the-

Shiki: She can stay.

Shiki interrupted the blond man and he stood in front of me as if protect me.

? (Urie): Shiki you know this butterfly ?

Shiki: Yes, so she can stay.

? (Rem): Fine...

Shiki shifted and the light brown haired man approached me.

Urie: My name is Urie Sogami it's a pleasure to meet you.

(F/N): I'm F/N S/N nice to meet you.

Urie: So-

Before he could begin his sentence Urie was pushed by the man with tanned complexion.

Mage: Hey baby, I'm Mage Nanashiro be mine I can protect you from anything.

I looked at Shiki, he was frowning and he seemed to want to say something but he didn't have the time because Urie pushed Mage and they started arguing.

Shiki: They will never learn to get along.

While I watched Urie and Mage arguing Shiki came back to me with his usual smile.

I wonder what he was going to say just now...

I should ask him...

(F/N): Shiki ?

Shiki: Yes ?

(F/N): Wha-

Rem: My name is Rem Kaginuki I'm the student council president ask me if you need something.

(F/N): O-Ok...

He went back to his office.

Shiki: Don't worry despite his impassive face he's not mean.

He smiled at me.

I smiled back.

Well I feel that I won't be bored with them...