Chapter 7

(A/N) Hey guys! Brittany here again! I'm just gonna say this first, That ending by Alex was great! And I have no idea how I can make something good enough to suffice to that! Well, here I try.

~~Brittany's Pov~~

"Alex who is that?" A nervous Mitch asked Alex(a)

"That's Bryan." She said, staring at Bryan

"Awe! That's cute you remember me!" He smiled

"I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!" She yelled

Last time NG caught up with him, we fought him. He's way too good at pvp and he almost killed Noah. So, we were all fighting him and then he ender pearled away. Alex(a) was the only one with ender pearls and went after him. They fought for a few more hours, but we could never catch up because we didn't have ender pearls.

We ended up giving up on waiting for Alex, we thought she was dead. A couple days after we got back home she came back and was near death. She was bedridden for days, it took her months to get back to the strength she was at. She was and still is scared sometimes and doesn't sleep through the night. She thought she had killed him, but apparently not.

"Oh Honey!" He said, calling off his monsters and coming in through the hole he made in our house.

"I will never die!" He laughed, patting her head.

"Get out of here. If you're looking for a fight you aren't getting it!" I yelled

"Oh Brittany! I almost remember you as much as Alex! You fought so hard! But you could never be as good as me!" He came over to me and put his face inches away from mine and said "I will kill you!" He smiled

"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HER" Lachlan yelled

"Oh how brave of him! You're boyfriends trying to save you!" He pointed at Lachlan

"We aren't dating. And Lachlan stay out of this!" I yelled, looking over at Lachlan. Lachlan doesn't know his powers.

"What are you even doing here?" Ty said, shyly. Coming out of his shadow.

"Well kid," He said and came over to Ty "I just came over to say hello. Make you guys aware that I'm here. And that I can kill you!" He said and looked over at Alex(a) again

"And for you, little girl. You've gotten stronger haven't you! I proud of you sissy!" He said and left.

"Alex?" Ethan asked, "He's your brother?"

She hesitated... "Yes" She said and looked down.

"I wanna know what happened" I said, confused and mad that she kept this from us.

"Well, we came in at the same time, we started together and then one day he just turned for the worst and ran off and made his own base and has a lot of diamond stuff. He's enchanted it all, and has some OP stuff. If we didn't have to be scared of herobrine. He would be the one to be scared of." She said and walked over to her room, I want to go and comfort her, but since yesterday... I feel like I shouldn't, but I will anyways.

"You guys stay here. Teach them something, or go over something they've been taught. Like a test" I said and walked over to Alex(a)'s room

"Hey Al, are you okay?" I asked, walking over and sitting beside her on her bed.

"I wish I was. Like why would he do that? Just run off and leave me alone to fend for myself. He's my brother for gods sake's!" She says and stands up and turns to face me.

"So much has happened. Good and bad! I don't know if I can cope much longer! I NEED OUT OF THIS HELL HOLE!" She yelled

"Alex, I know what I did yesterday was very uncalled for. But you know you can come to me for anything! If things go bad, you know where I live" I winked, she laughed