Chapter 10

Hey guys! Laney here! So I am making chapter 10 of this awesome book. I am going to put out somethings mentioned in previous chapters, so remember those things. ONTO DA BOOK.

-Laney's POV-

No...this can't be....it can't! Yet it is.... the one who killed my sister is standing inches away from my face....the one and only Bryan.

I growled at him. "WHAT DO YOU WANT YOU COWARD!" I yelled. "Oh nothing really...just your lives and secrets....Fox." he smirked. The rest of the team gasped except for TC.

"Fox?" Ian said, questioning Bryan's words.

"That's right! She had loooooots of secrets! Especially which some photos." Bryan said.

"What photos?" Quentin asked.

"Remember one being ripped?" He chuckled.

Ian gasped, remembering what he's done in the past. "The photo....the one I ripped....contained a secret?" he asked himself.

"That's right, Derp Eyes." He said. "I love how stupid you people are! Especially that Ender type.".

"DON'T SPEAK OF HER NAME WITH HATE!" I yelled.

"Was that the girl in the photo?" Jason asked.

"OF COURSE IT WAS!" Bryan said.

"Where is she...?" Adam asked.

"She's dead....he killed her... HE KILLED MY SISTER WITH SIN! I SWORN TO PROTECT HER WITH MY LIFE BUT I FAILED HER!" I yelled, then began to break down in tears.

"Aw, look at the Fox....crying like a baby!" Bryan laughed.

I closed my eyes then opened them. My eye color became gold and my pupils became thinner.

I started to twitch and fall to my knees. My ears began to grow and an extra bone began to form at my bottom half. "LANEY!" Ty said then ran to me. Two furry fox ears appeared on my head and a fox tail ripped through my leather suit.

I growled louder then got up. My secret has been shown.... and why I am called Fox by Bryan's words... The team gasped.

"Laney.....no...." Jinny said.

"Her secret has been revealed...." Noah said.

"Oh no.....Laney....." Brittany said.

"No way...." TC said.

"Aw look, Team Crafted saw their new pet puppy!" Bryan laughed.

I snarled then started to bark. I tackled Him down to the ground and tried to bite him. He laughed at me. "This is something your sister would do. Oh poor little Endy, what a fool she was!" He said.

I punched him rapidly in the face until he pulled out a bow and arrow. I stopped and got up quickly.

I growled at him more and more. "MAKE YOUR MOVE, YOU DIRTY BEAST!" I yelled. He smirked and pulled out two arrows. I tried to pull out my potion of resistance as quick as possible but I was too late. He shot the two arrows at my shoulders and I howled in pain. I fell to the ground. Ty ran up to me and pulled out a potion of healing. Bryan smirked and pulled out his ended sword.

I looked up and saw Bryan standing above Ty with a diamond sword in his hands. He stood over him like he did as he killed Endy.

Flashbacks of Endy's death flashed through my mind quickly. Her corpse... her smile....her blood.... and the times she's helped me, flashed through my mind.

-Flashback-

Endy and I were 8 at this time... we were happy together.

"Laney!" Endy called out to me. I turned around and saw her running towards me, happily. She sat under the tree I was lying against and pulled out a book.

"I found this at the library at school! It says it's about the sea! I really wanna go there." She said, then put my tail around her. "Endy, you know water can kill you...right?" I said.

"I know but I wanna see it...and just touch it....just the tiniest touch would make my wish come true." she said. She has always looked forward at the hope in life and wanted to achieve her dreams.

I giggled and wagged my tail. "I love how you always look at the hope." I said. "Yeah. Like the wise men say... everything will get better, no matter what." she said. I smiled and hugged her.

"I love you, sis." she said.

"I love you too." I said back.

Many years passed. NG found us suffering in the woods and took us in with them to survive. Endy helped the team smile each day and brung hope to us.

She became skilled at hand to hand combat and ranged weaponry. She could still teleport with her natural born powers and read standard galactic.

She taught the team about unknown potions and how to read standard galactic for situations farther in our lives.

She made strong weapons.... Ender weapons to be exact. They could kill an iron golem in an instant.

Everything was fine. We were all happy with our lives and training.

Then that horrid day came....

The sword drawn through her chest then through her back... blood pouring.... screams from my sister with suffering and sin... my screams of despair and sorrow filled the room we were trapped in filled the room along side Endy's screams.

Why?

Why...

Why........

Why'd he have to kill Endy?

Why her?

Was it for her power?

Her Ender abilities?

Her hope?

Her dreams?

Or just to gain sin?

I snapped back to reality

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" I yelled and kicked Bryan down. I took the sword out of his hands as tears streamed down my face. I ripped the arrows out of my shoulders.

I put my tail around his neck like a rope for suicide. I held him up by my tail and put the edge of the blade against his throat. "Last words....?" I started as I growled.

The team got their weapons ready, so did TC. "Or should I just kill you here and now?" I finished.

-○-

CLIFFHANGA! So yeah. Secrets revealed in dis and ACTION.

I tried to make it as long as possible, I was busy this week and I feel really weak since I had 5 shot and that's a lot of blood taken.

Hope you enjoyed!

I know NG would say "LANEY, IT WA SUPPOSED TO BE UP ON SUNDAY, NOT TUESDAY." But I don't care so I'M PUTTING IT UP ANYWAYS.

ERROR PLZ LEAVE A COMMENT, VOTE, BANANA.