2

Chris Pov

Chris- "I'ma show you how a real player do it
I ain't tryna knock your hustle, babe
You know I'm a dog, but there's no petting
More fire, more loud, we all gettin' blazed
You lookin' like twins, both hands, two bodies
One in the sheets, other on her knees (sheets)
Mary Jane's a freak, and I love Molly
I'm tryna paint two Mona Lisas
One black, one white, at the same time
Them strobe lights keep flashing
It's just me and you two in this room
And it feels like déjà vu
Like I been here with you"

     I sang to myself as I was washing clothes. I finished puttting the clothes into the dryer. I walked out.

Joy- play on player girl on top girls when we rocking (she mocked me)

    I busted out laughing as she fake pouted.

Joy- what my singing sounds funny to you mister

Chris- yes ma'am (I mocked)

Joy- I hate you (she punched me softly playfully rolling her eyes)

Chris- I love you too baby (I wiggled my brows)

Joy- I can't with you right now (she laughed as she walked away)

Chris- what you mean girl (I chuckled as I followed her short ass)

Joy- nothing chris (she giggled)

I gripped her arm and pinned her against the wall. I put both my hands next to her head. She had that cute innocent face.

Chris- you know I do love yo ass right

Joy- Chris (she sighed) you...

Chris- yes yes I know I'm with kae but baby I miss you I miss us love I'm breaking up with kae today

Joy- no chris don't break up because...

Chris- I'm breaking up with her because she is not the one I wanna see every morning in my bed, she's not the one that I see in my future, she's not the one I'm falling in love with, joy your my everything I need you back in my life baby please (I begged as I grabbed her hand)

Her eyes were tearing up as she searched into mine. I dropped my head feeling stupid for expressing my feelings.

Joy- ok (she whispered softly lifting my head)

Chris- (I bit my lip as my hand went to her waist) I love you (I whispered back)

She wrapped her arms around my neck and leaned in. Her lips brushed against mine.

Joy- I love you too (she mumbled onto my lips)

I pressed my lips against hers giving her a passionate loving kiss. Her hands went to my hair and gripped my curls. I groaned and pressed my body against hers. The kiss deepened as I added my tongue. She moaned in the kiss which made me get excited.
I pat her butt and she immediately hopped up and wrapped her legs around my waist. I walked us into the room and closed the door. Thank god, RoRo is taking a nap. Hopefully Joy don't wake her up. I laid her on the bed and hovered over her. She moaned into the kiss, I got in between her legs pressing myself against her. She gasped and gripped my back. I smirked knowing what's about to happen next.