9

Chris Pov

Chris- (the crowd cheered) thank you I love you goodnight (I turned off the mic and ran off the stage)

         Now it's time to meet the back stage fans. I went to my dressing room. I started to change my clothes and in the middle of changing, I felt her hands going up my chest.

Chris- you loved my song

Joy- yes daddy (she purred in my ear)

Chris- (I bit my lip and turned around gripping her waist)

    My eyes widened at the little outfit she had on for me. She was wearing a two piece underwear set in my favorite color RED.

Chris- (taking a step back) damn baby

Joy- you like it daddy it's one of your little gifts I got for you

Chris- all for daddy huh (twirling and bent her over)

Joy- yes (she moaned out as I arched her back)

Chris- damn this is going to have to wait since I gotta go meet the fans baby

Joy- oh I know baby so you might want to hurry up and meet them fans so you can come back

   I gulped when she pulled her bra strap down a little.

Chris- fuck (I mumbled as I was getting hard)

    I rushed out the room and sped myself up to the fans so I can get this quickly over with.

Belle POV

    I sat on the lounge chair and waited for him to come back. I bit my lip as I smiled. I knew Chris would love my little gift, his favorite color is red and my skin. So why not put the two together. I heard the door knob jiggle. I sat up getting excited. I heard the door open, Chris walked in panting.

Chris- girl I had to run all the way here

   I giggled as Chris lightly chuckled, I got up and crept up to him. He gripped my waist and I put my hands on his neck.

Chris- mmm damn (he smacked my ass then groped it)

I moaned in response.

Joy- mmm daddy

  He hummed  in satisfaction then lifted me up. On instinct, I wrapped my legs around his waist. He walked forward and placed me on the wall. He softly placed his lips on mine, my legs went weak. I gripped his neck as the kiss intensify.

Few hours later....

Chris- damn baby (he breathed out)

Joy- (laying on his chest) your welcome (I panted smiling)

There were tiny knocks at the door.

Chris- I wonder who that is

Royalty- daddy

Both- RORO

we jumped to our feet and started quickly putting our clothes on.

Joyce- (knocking on the door) hey I know y'all in there (she shouted)

I heard the door jiggle and I cursed myself. I quickly slipped on my dress. Chris opened the door, mama looked us both up and down.

Joyce- hmh (she hummed) just nasty come out when y'all done getting ready

     I blushed and Chris cleared his throat. She walked away shaking her head. Chris closed the door and locked it. I pulled down my dress and put my bra back on. I put my dress back on and then helped Chris fix his tie. He was looking down at me smiling. I licked my lips as I concentrated.

Joy- what

Chris- nothing I just feel lucky to have you

     I blushed and smiled, I looked up to Chris million dollar smile. I giggled as he chuckled, he gripped my waist and gave me a tender passionate kiss.

Joy- I love you

Chris- I love you too