3

Joy

  My eyes flutter opened; after me and Chris love session, I fell asleep. I smiled but then frowned when I felt the bed empty.

Joy- baby (I shouted out)

     I didn't hear him say anything back. I heard little feet coming my way. I looked up and saw my baby standing in the doorway.

Royalty- mommy

Joy- yeah baby

Royalty- nightmare

Joy- awe come here baby (I opened my arms)

She walked slowly up to my bed and crawled her way into my arms. I cradled her in my arms and rocked us back and forth. Blackness took over.

Chris

I sighed as I sat in Kae driveway. I really want joy in my life and I meant everything I said to her. I don't see a life with Kae so I can't keep dragging her into this relationship when their is no love. I bit my lip as I cut the engine. I huffed and opened the door.
I closed the door and locked the car. My brows furrowed as I saw a unfamiliar car was in the driveway.

Chris- this better be one of her little girlfriends car (I mumbled)

I used the key and unlocked the door to the house. I closed the door quietly as a man laughter filled the room. I scrunched my eyebrows as I heard kae giggle. I walked into the living room to see kae straddling some guy lap with nothing but a T-shirt on and him shirtless. I cringed as he gripped her tiny ass as she released a moan.
They looked so in love too they way they smiled into each other faces.

Chris- (clearing my throat) clearly I came in on the wrong day

They looked at me fast and kae quickly jumped off of him and walked up to me. I backed away and held my hand up stopping her.

Chris- no no continue what you were doing with your new boyfriend Karruche cause we're done through clearly we're not in love with each other so bye

I heard kae calling out my name but I ignored and put the key to kae house down on her stand by the door walking out. I hopped in my car and starting it. I saw kae door open and I sped off. I wasn't going to hear her shit. I felt my phone vibrate knowing it was her damn ass calling me.
I blocked the number and place my phone down. I pulled up in my driveway, I cut the car off. I hopped out the car and locked it. I opened my door and closed it softly. I took off my jacket and put it on the coat rack.
I walked up the stairs and opened the door to my room. I smiled as I seen my two babies cuddling together sleeping. I chuckled and laid next to joy pulling her and Ro close. I wrapped my arms around them and laid my head in the crook of joy neck. She hummed a pleasant tone and relaxed into my body.
I kissed her neck and fell asleep.