Dean meets Santa Claus

All Morning Daddy's been in the guest room, only coming out to bring wrapped presents to the Christmas tree. Dean's been playing with his toys and watching holiday movies with Uncle Chad, while he keeps Dean away from the guest room and the tree.

The night Daddy turned the lights to the tree on was amazing, Dean's face was so cute, so filled with awe. He'd never had a Christmas tree before or a Christmas. Daddy had to explain everything to him. He knew Santa only brought presents to good boys and girls, he figured that he had been bad for the last 26 years, but Daddy says Santa couldn't find him, cause Dean's real parents didn't believe. You have to believe in him in order for Santa to find you.

Uncle Chad had read him the 'Twas the Night Before Christmas book and Dean had found out all about him, plus they watched The Polar Express again and Santa is coming to town. Dean was super excited every time Daddy brought out packages, he tried to read the tags but the letters were blurry (Sam would discover Dean needed glasses).

Uncle Chad got out construction paper and tape, "Dean...you wanna help me?"

"Wat doing?" asked Dean sitting on his bum on the floor looking at his uncle with all sorts of fun stuffs.

"We need to make Santa a fireplace to come down to bring you toys," said Uncle Chad putting the paper and tape down on the floor.

"Cuz... Cuz... He needs chim-bly?" asked Dean looking at the paper, wondering how they were going to do this and how Santa was going to use it.

Uncle Chad put the red paper on the wall "De, can you hold the paper while I tape it?"

"O tay, Daddy won't mad?" said Dean.

"Nope. He asked us to do this," said Uncle Chad as he taped the paper to the wall. Next came a brown piece on the bottom that looked like logs and then a black strip a long the top and you have a homemade fireplace. Dean was so happy about it, he was jumping up and down giggling and hugging his uncle.

"OK lil man," chuckled uncle Chad "I'll go get Daddy to show him. You stay here," as he knocked on the door to the guest room.

"Yeeesss?" said Daddy opening the door a crack so Dean couldn't see into the room.

"Come see what Dean made so he'll stop jumping," laughed Uncle Chad.

"Okay, hold on," said Daddy as he came out and closed the door behind him and walked out to the living room. "Wow! Dean.. did you make that?"

"Yea Uncle Shad helped," said Dean proudly and started to giggle when he saw that Daddy had a gift bow stuck to his shirt.

"What's so funny lil man?" asked Daddy as he picked him up. Dean pulled the bow off and stuck it to his own cheek.

"I's yor resent."

"Well your the best present I could ever get," said Daddy as he kissed his forehead.

"Are you hungry lil dude?" asked uncle Chad.

"It is almost lunch time, what are we thinking, pb&j or pizza?" asked Daddy bouncing Dean a little on his hip.

"Peeza pease." said Dean with a smile, pulling the bow off his cheek and sticking it in Daddy's hair.

"Okay pizza it is," walking into the kitchen to grab his phone to call for pizza "Sh, sh Daddy's on the phone bud."

"I have Roni? I have Roni peeza? Daddy Roni peeza?"

"Umm...Yes two large deluxe pizzas and a small pepperoni pan pizza," said Daddy into the phone.

"Down daddy? Down pease," Daddy putting him down while he got the order completed, Dean toddled into the living room where uncle Chad was watching the news.