The Question

Annalise and Sebastian made their way to the Queen's castle. They were permitted to enter and the queen grinned. "Annalise and her butler Sebastian, to what do I owe the pleasure of seeing your familiar faces?" Annalise curtsied and stepped back to let Sebastian ask. He smiled and bowed deeply. "As you are well aware of my status as a demon and Annalise's as a human, I have come to ask for your permission to marry her." His eyes went magenta as he stood up. "I will be turning her into a demon as well." The Queen stood up. "As the Queen I will say yes, but if she comes to me saying you have hurt her, I will have you thrown into a cell and never let you escape." Annalise grinned as she curtsied and grabbed Sebastian's wrist dragging him out of the castle. "She said yes Sebastian!" He laughed and picked her up twirling her around. "Now then, where do you want to be when you take your last mortal breath?" He set her down staring into her eyes. Annalise looked at him and thought for a moment. "Let's do it in hell." He nodded and took her hand. Her covered her eyes and they were in hell. Annalise twirled around, but was face to face with Lucifer and her heart skipped a beat as she gasped for air. Lucifer grinned as he bowed. "A human girl now the proud owner of hell. How interesting." Sebastian grabbed her wrist and pulled him back to her. "Actually she decided to keep me as the King of your dilapidated kingdom." Lucifer grinned and looked down at her. "You still aren't a demon. How surprising." Annalise grinned as she stepped forward. "I'm getting married!" Lucifer smirked. Annalise smiled and spun around Lucifer.  Sebastian drug her to the center of hell. "Here. This is where we do it." She grinned in anticipation.