Chapter 5

Movies these days are so cliche.

Last night I only got through the first ten minutes By the time I figured out what was gonna happen. The guy meets the girls they fall for each other then once they're finally getting together they get into a fight, time passes and they realize they love each other and they get their happy ending...typical.

I fell asleep halfway through the movie on the couch so Nanna woke me up when she came down to make breakfast at 8.

Of course she was already fully dressed in a white button up shirt and black long length skirt and like always, very beautiful jewelry. Nanna got me into being a jewelry freak since she has a very unique taste in accessories. Now every time I go to the store I head straight to the jewelry section. I can't get enough.

"Good morning Snow" Nanna calls preparing to make breakfast. "sorry, if I woke you."

"Its ok, I have alot to do today" I say

"Really? I figured since it is Monday, you'd want to relax." She says throwing bacon into the pan. "Well teenagers these days relax everyday"

I usually don't do anything on Mondays especially during summer, it's the beginning of the week and I like to start it of relaxed. I hang around the house in comfy clothes and tiddy up my room, do laundry for the week and keep things organized.

"No, I wanna go walk around the towns stores maybe buy some clothes, I hear it gets super cold here during the winter. Summer is about to end and I don't want to freeze to death. Plus I need new shoes and I wanna go get some new decorations for my room. You can come if you want."

"No thanks sweetheart, I need to get some things done around the house. Nothing major just organize the drawers, cabinets and start putting pictures and the decor. Make sure to get good coats at least 4. We don't want last years incident to happen all over again. " Nanna chuckles setting down a plate infront of me.

During winter last year, one of the older people in our building, Ms. Howert went to visit some relatives in Ohio but it was gonna be a complication to take their small poodle "holly".

Dad has never led me have dog and I had always wondered what it would be like so I offered to take care of their dog for the week. I didn't think it was gonna be much trouble.

After dog sitting that entire week, I was completely over my obsession with getting a dog. Holly had completely ruined every single one of my coats, i was left with the sweater I had bought for ugly sweater day at school.

I had to go buy a new coat wearing a huge glittery Christmas tree with real actual bells and ribbons, and it lid up. Everyone stared. It was so embarrassing.

"It's not funny" I chuckle and kiss Nanna on the cheek. "Im gonna go change, then I'm heading out"

"Alright sweetie, take care" she says heading into the living room. " make sure to be back before dinner"

I don't bother answering because I'm halfway through the door to my room when I hear her. Too late.

I walk to my closet where there's about 10 boxes piled over each other all full of my entire wardrobe. I really need to start unpacking my clothes. I've started with the rest of the room.

I set up my desk and stuff, took some pictures out of their boxes but none of are hung up yet. I want to see if maybe I can change up the theme to my room.

Back home everything was either silver, metal and glass. Glass coffee table, clear vases and pictures frame, glass and metal decor, it was sort of nobody slept there, it always looked very clean. There wasn't much of life in it, just very clean cut and simple. It gave off a "admire but don't touch me" vibe.