Chapter 7

Ding!

Ding!

Ding!

UGGG my phone won't shut up!!!! I'm about ready to scream into my pillow and throw the phone out the window!!! I guess I shouldn't have kissed Josh back on that date yesterday because he will NOT stop texting. Every minute my phone rings with some stupid lovey dovey shit from Josh. At first it was cute, but now it's just becoming creepy.

When I first woke up, a good morning text from him was on my phone. Ever since I responded to him he won't stop sending me messages!

After about an hour I've had enough. 'Hey Josh! Gtg, my sister wants to take me out for a girls day. Ttyl!' I send the message and sigh in relief. I go down stairs where Kate is cooking breakfast. I can smell bacon, pancakes, and syrup all around the kitchen.

***

After breakfast I call up Jenny, my best friend. "Omg! Kailey! I haven't talked to you in forever! How was the date with Josh?! Are you two like a 'thing' now?!", Jenny giggles.

"Uh what? Um the date was good... I guess. Today he wouldn't stop texting me so I kind of made up an excuse so he would stop texting me... He's overly attached and it was our first date!"

"Ooooo! Haha but did you kiss?!"

"Haha how about you come over and I tell you in person."

"Kk! See you in a few gurly!"

***

Right after I close the door to my room, Jenny hounds me with questions.

"So. Did you two kiss?!?!?" She says wiggling her eyebrows.

"Uhhhh yeah... I guess... Haha but I think he liked it better than me though."

"Well you need to find someone who's worth your kissing then." She says giggling more.

"Ha no kidding. I don't think I really like him... I think I might have a crush on David..."

And right after I say that, I instantly regret it cause I know that my best friend will butt in and try to hook us up as soon as she can talk to him.