#characteranswers

thanks everyone for your comments and questions! they were amazing and made me smile :-)

Ashton

Q: Are you okay, like really okay?

A: That's both hard and easy to answer because I know I'm in a difficult place and situation and I'm having trouble handling all the pressure but I always feel okay when I talk to Cal or Luke and Michael.

Q: hey bb why are you against coming out at this moment in time?

A: I know so many gay couples are already out and that a lot of them are well known and being supported but there's a different kind of hesitation I feel that correlates with us being a band. I can't explain this feeling to its potential but just know I will be ready one day soon.

Q: Would you say yes to marrying Calum? And would you propose or let him?

A: I'm already planning how I'm going to propose. I talked to Michael that one night and I've decided to ask him most likely around the time we come out if not the same day :)

Calum

Q: how long have you two been dating?

A: Well it's September of 2018 and we started dating toward the end of our SLFL tour in 2016. So two years I'd say!

Q: What's up?

A: Definitely not Ashton's height; he's a cute lil shit ;) but for real, I'm just trying to cope with everything that's going on. I did originally know how to handle it more but after seeing how defeated Ashton is getting my defenses are being knocked down.

Q: where tf is that lie to me video??? is it on that hard drive?

A: I'm sorry, what? Lie To Me video? What are you going on about?

;)

Q: are you little spoon

A: Ash and I switch a lot but he usually is :)

Q: Would you say yes to marrying Ashton? And would you propose or let him?

A: Good question! I love Ashton Irwin with all my bassist heart and I say yes to almost everything he asks me. I feel as though since I proposed to him in the very beginning of the start of this band that it's his turn :)

Luke

Q: you and sierra are the cutest aside from cashton

A: I agree :-)

Q: Where's the lie to me video? Oh and Sierra is amazing btw

A: Oh she's the fucking best! I love her as much as I love Calum and Ashton as a couple, which you can probably tell is a lot. Did I forget to answer a question? Eh.

Michael

Q: Where's the lie to me video and also #mystalforlife

A: #mystalforlifebitches

Andy

Q: You are the best photographer I have ever seen

A: Thank you! I appreciate it. I have a little secret though (don't tell Luke or Michael): my favorite part of touring with 5sos are all the real moments I capture between Ash and Cal. Their love is so true and I think taking pictures of them is an art in and of itself.

Camera Person

Q: Literally back the f up. Is it Sonya i bet it's Sonya

A: Sonya? I'm not Sonya but if I remind you of her then I need to be more like her!

Me

Q: hi i really love this book so much thank you you're actually the coolest writer

A: thank you so much omg i wanted to write something different that isn't done very often (a similar example to the concept of this story is propaganda by Basorexic which inspired me a lot, i love that fanfic and i think you guys will really enjoy it if you love this one (it's also cashton and is way better written than this lol)).

Q: This book is sooo cool. The fact that it seems like it could actually be happening is so crazy. Keep up the great work

A: that means a lot because that was exactly what i was going for in this book. i'm so fucking happy and relieved that you guys love this so much. i will definitely keep up the work!

Q: This book is so well written and believable, both in the scenarios and the boy's personalities, one of my favourite books, well done xx

A: thank you! i always have trouble with my character's personalities so implementing real people and maintaining their real life personalities is an extra challenge for me but i'm glad it's going good so far. it's heartwarming to know this is part of someone's favorites list ♡

i'll make a second part to this if people keep commenting questions on the #characterask chapter or if i make a new one in the future but until then enjoy the last chapter and i'll see you next week!