Chapter 21

As you enter the dining room you notice all the guys are there except Jimin and Tae then there are a few new faces there as well.

'Wow I'm surprised Jimin didn't beat me down here'  you think to yourself.

No one really notices you enter the room so you just make your way to the table and sit.

"So, Jin what's for dinner!?" You ask with a smile.

"Are you sure you're up for eating after uh you know?" He says

"Yes! I am starving." You say

"Okay, I will make you something light that you can try." He responds as he gets up from the table and makes his way to the kitchen.

"We have a couple of new guests." Namjoon says coldly towards you.

'Is he mad at me? Oh no... does he know about jimin already!?' You start to panic.

"I see that" you say nervously. "I'm y/n" You say to the new faces at the table.

"Hello! I am Woozi." A smaller version of suga states.

"You look like you could be related to Suga over there!" You say

"Who's is suga?" Woozi asks

"The Guy right next to you?" You question.

"Yoongi?" He asks

"Uh..." is all you say when suga nods his head yes at you "yeah sorry I forget sometimes I'm so used to the nickname."

'Definitely safe to assume yoongi picked him.' You think as you stare at the uncanny alikeness.

"I am Im Jin-ah, but you can call me nana!" A girl sitting over by Hoseok says while standing to bow.

"Hello!" You exclaim.

'Hoseok must have picked her.' You think as you're slightly jealous.

"I am Kunpimook Bhuwakul, but you can call me bam bam." A guy mumbles without even looking up.

"BAM BAM!" You shout in excitement. "You where like my best friend in grade school!" You shout again as he looks up and smiles at you.

"Nice to see you again, y/n." He says looking slightly less depressed.

At that moment Jin enters the dining room from the kitchen holding a trey of food.

He sets what looks like teriyaki chicken and rice in front of all the new guests and myself.

"Go easy, you don't want to upset your stomach do you?" He says calmly before taking a seat of his own.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH IT LOOKS SO DELICIOUS!" You say in excitement. You feel like you haven't eaten in days... well you really haven't eaten. You had some blood but that's not the same.

You take a small bite while all the guys just stare at you in anticipation to see what happens and if you're able to eat.

After you chew and swallow, nothing happens. Just feels like any other time you've eaten. So you start to shovel it into your mouth like you'll never eat again, gaining several disgusted looks from around the table.

"What?" You say as you lift your face from the bowl.

"You're not supposed to inhale it..." Namjoon says in a joking manor.

"Did you even taste it?" Hobi adds with a grin.

'Did Hobi just make a joke at me?' You think

"Yah!!! Knock it off! You know I haven't eaten in days!" You say in defense.

Namjoon puts his hands in the air and just says "sorry" with a smile while Hobi chuckles at him.

After you finish your food you're now super tired.

"So who's sleeping with me tonight?" You ask forgetting the new people in the room who don't know the situation.

'Oh no... they're going to think I'm a slut. Dang it.' You think to yourself.

"I'm going to." Tae says as he enters the room with a very sad looking Jimin.

"Okay well I'm going to head up and go to bed you don't have to come right away." You smile at Tae.

'Why does Jimin look so sad... I hope I wasn't bad.' You start to worry to yourself.

"No it's fine. Let's go." Tae says as he grabs your hand and drags you out of the dining room.

When you make eye contact with Jimin he mouths the words "I'm sorry" to you.

'Wait what... why are you sorry? What's happening??' You question as Tae drags you up the stairs.

A/n sorry for such a short chapter. I just wanted to update since I haven't in a few. Just a filler chapter anyways. Thank you to those who are still reading!💜