Chapter 24

After making your way downstairs you search the family room and dining area for Hobi but he is no where to be found.

You make your way back upstairs and find yourself standing in-front of his bedroom door.

You nervously knock hoping he is already awake.

After waiting patiently for a few minutes you can feel someone behind you.

You look up and see Hobi staring down at you.

"Hey..." you say shyly

"What do you want?" He asks you, as you turn around slowly. He is so close to you.

For some reason the only thing you want at the moment is to hug the beautiful man in front of you..

"Um well, Namjoon gave me permission to leave the house if you go with me... will you come with me?" You ask nervously

"Where do you want to go?" He says with an annoyed tone.

"I want to go to the dock suga found me on, I want to read and get out of my own head for while..." you say as you look down and fiddle with your hands.

"Okay." Is all hobi says back to you.

"Really? Are you going to go with me?" You say as your face brightens up.

You can see Hobi smirk at you before reaching around you and opening his bedroom door.

"I'm going to grab a few things really quick I'll meet you downstairs." He says as he gently moves you out of the way and goes into his room.

You can't help but smile in excitement as Hobi is generally not all that nice to you. Well I mean he's a little flip floppy on it but whatever.

When you get downstairs you sit in one of the chairs next to the book shelf where you wait patiently.

You see Hobi making his way down the stairs wearing a grey sweater and black ripped skinny jeans.

You can't help but admire his good looks.

"Are we ready?" You ask in a bubbly tone.

"Yeah. Let go." He say s plainly

When you get to the car he opens the door for you as he has done in the past letting you get in and then closing the door. Then makes his way to the other side of the car and gets in.

He proceeds to buckle your seat belt for you since you had not yet done so. Then starts to drive.

"Why did you decide to go with me... don't you hate me?" You say

"I don't hate you. I decided to go because I have not had a lot of time to think for myself either. I know how you feel so I figured this would be good for both of us." He says with his eyes not leaving the road once.

You don't respond. It's a quiet ride to the edge of the forest were Hobi parks the car and then gets out and lets you out.

"This is the right place, right?" He asks

"I think so.... I'll know when we get a little closer." You say as you start walking.

After what felt like hours of walking since you're not quite as used to physical activity as well as you know, the whole being unconscious for a while thing. You could hardly hold the excitement in when you see a familiar place.

Your face lit up and filled with a smile as you began to run for the dock. Hobi just shouted "you better not be running away."

"I'm not!" You shout back.