Chaoter 6

As you and Jin walk down the hallway you can't help but try to pull the dress down so it's covering more.

"Why do I have to wear this." You ask Jin looking up at him.

"Namjoon told Jimin to pick, that's what Jimin picked. I think you look pretty stunning." Jin says

Your face heats up once again.

"I guess I can't complain too much since I got to dress myself this time." You say jokingly as you reach the bottom of the stares.

Namjoon is waiting there just staring as you, you make your way over to where you're standing directly in front of him.

"Um Mr. Kim Namjoon.. do I have to wear this." You say shyly

"What's wrong with it, you look sexy." Namjoon coos at you.

"Well it's kinda cold though..." you respond back quieter than before as you stare at your feet.

The next thing you know someone is placing a jacket on your shoulder, making you look up. It was Namjoon. You feel like your heart skipped like 10 beats.

"Is that better?" He asks sweetly

"Uh yeah..." you say "thank you." You add

Thinking back, Jimin said someone was going to get you for breakfast... 'do they even eat... or am I breakfast.' You think to yourself as your eyes widen in fear.

"Let's go eat, Jin prepared some food for you." Namjoon says

"Oh thank god." You say aloud

"What?" Namjoon says quickly after you say that.

"Oh nothing never mind."

Namjoon walks in front of you and turns to face you causing you to bump into him.

"Hey! What was that for." You ask kinda grumpily

He grabs your shoulder and bends to put eyes level with yours. "While you're here, you're my responsibility. I will not let anyone hurt you." He says with a deep and honestly sexy voice.

You don't say anything else as he straightens out and releases your shoulders and grabs your hand as you walk into a dining room that's to the right of the stairwell. All the guys that you have met so far are sitting there and there is one more guy you haven't been introduced to yet.

There is only one place setting set at the table and namjoon leads you to that seat. Everyone just stares at you except the one you have not met yet. He just stares blankly at nothing.

'He does not look friendly' you think to yourself.

Jin walks out from behind a wall on the other side of the room carrying a platter with food on it.

"Sorry it's not much, we don't really eat Uh so I had to make a trip to the store and was rushed." Jin says as he sets a plate with toast and eggs on it.

"It's okay, I love toast." You smile at him

He just smiles and sits in an empty seat staring at you intently as you eat the food Jin brought you.

"It's yummy, thank you." You say to Jin.

"You're welcome beautiful." He responds

"They're going to announce you as one of the winners today. Jung hoseok will escort you to your current residence to get some of your belongings and to say goodbye to your family." Namjoon says

"Am I not going to get to see them again?" You ask as you feel your eyes start to fill up and your stomach start to ache

"Maybe after we figure out why we all feel different around you." Namjoon responds