Chapter 7

Yoongi fluttered his eyes open and whined when a streak of sunlight shone directly in his puffy eyes. He sniffled loudly when he found that neither his Daddy nor his Appa were with him. "Yoongi?" Jungkook asked softly from behind the locked door. "Please let me in."

Yoongi shuffled sleepily to the door, noticing he had thrown off his overalls sometime in the night due to being too hot, leaving him in his striped thigh socks and oversized sweater. He slowly unlocked the door and opened it just a bit. "Daddy?" He asked shakily. "I'm here gummy bear." Jungkook knelt down to the little's hight.

"Daddy!" Yoongi threw himself into the taller's arms and slung his arms around shoulders.

"Yoonie so sorry! Yoonie is bad boy!" The little sobbed into Jungkook's embrace. "No. Yoonie is the sweetest baby boy ever." Jungkook rubbed Yoongi's back comfortingly as he rocked the both of them soothingly. "Yoongi?" Jimin appeared behind the boys. "Appa!" Before the little even touched the boy Jimin had his face cradling in his small hands. Yoongi rested his even smaller hands over Jimin's.

"Oh Yoongi. We're so sorry." He said, pulling Yoongi into a big bear hug. Yoongi sniffled and burried his head as far as possible into Jimin's shoulder and wrapped his arms around the younger. Jungkook soon joined in on the hug, much to Jimin's and Yoongi's delight.

As soon as Yoongi let go, he was tackled to the ground by two larger bodies.

"Yoonie! Tae Tae an' Hobi so sowy!" Taehyung whined while Hoseok nodded while pouting miserably. Yoongi showed his adorable gummy smile and giggled sweetly. "Yoonie forgive you." Namjoon and Jin suddenly appeared, each lifting one of the boys off of Yoongi, then Jimin lifted him off the ground and perched him on his hip. "I hope you could forgive us too." Namjoon smiled sadly. Yoongi immediately nodded and smiled.

"Are you hungry?" Jungkook asked Yoongi. Yoongi pouted and placed a hand over his tummy and shook his head no. "I wanna dress him!" Jin raised his hand in the air excitedly. "I bought the perfect outfit for him the other day." Jimin put Yoongi down and let him waddle over to Jin.

"Bye Bye!" Yoongi waved over Jin's shoulder. "So Yoonie. I have the perfect outfit for you."

*****

When Yoongi entered the living room all eyes were on him. Him and his pink oversized pink sweater, his tiny pink skirt that just covered his butt and his pink socks with visible lace on the top reaching halfway up his thighs. (See picture above chapter)

"Yoonie look like princess!" Hoseok clapped. "Yeah. Yoonie look vewy pwetty." Taehyung nodded, his serious expression matched with a serious pout. "Appa? Daddy? How Yoonie look?" Yoonie skipped up to the two boys excitedly. "You look so...wow." Jungkook breathed out.

Yoongi giggled cutely and squished himself between Jimin and Jungkook. "Appa? Yoonie have paci pease?" Yoongi looked up at Jimin, his mouth curving up into an unintentional pout. "You're such a good boy for asking so nicely." Jimin praised the little, ruffling his hair. "I'll go get your pretty pink one." Jimin began to rise from the couch but was suddenly stopped by Jin.

"Don't worry. I've got it already." Jin handed Yoongi one of his favorite pacifiers. "Tank you Jinnie." He said sweetly before plopping the pacifier in his mouth. Yoongi intertwined his hands with his Appa's and Daddy's.

"Eomma! Tae Tae get uppies pwease?" Taehyung made grabby hands for Jin so the older lifted him up and balanced him on his hip. "Eomma? Where Papa?" Hobi whined. "Papa is in the bedroom. Do you want him?" Hoseok nodded excitedly as Jin led the way to the bedroom which was used for the four while Hosek and Taehyung were in little space.

"Are you sure you don't want anything to eat?" Jimin asked me tohe little, slightly concerned and worried. "Mmm. Yoonie bit hungwy." Yoongi tried soo speak around his pacifier. "Daddy make Yoonie bottle?" He looked up at Jungkook who smiled softly. "Daddy will make a bottle just for you."