Emmacia Ematika; String Weaver

DISCLAIMER: I do not own the pictures here. All Rights Reserved.  

"Emma ..." Naight chuckled before lowering the book he was reading."Yup do yup! It is I ~ The jolliest and cutest member of Infini-" Before Emma could say the name of their group, Infinity Eye, Naight covered the girl's mouth.

"Yup do yup! It is I ~ The jolliest and cutest member of Infini-" Before Emma could say the name of their group, Infinity Eye, Naight covered the girl's mouth

"You have to keep your mouth shut in the library, Emmacia." Naight reminded him before removing his hand off of Emma's mouth.

"Geez, won't that be nice? Everyone will realize that was above them ..." Emma reasoned pouting afterwards.

"I know that. But it's not necessary for members to be recognized publicly." Naight explained.Emma sat in the front seat opposite Naight, and she also took a book and pretended to read.

"You know Naight, you could be a popular guy, don't you like that? Girls would swoon over you." Emma stated, giving him a playful smirk.

"You know I'm not that type woman. Don't compare me to Sky, who likes to act cute in front of 

women." Naight stated.

"Eh? What are you talking about Naight? I'm not comparing you to that crazy guy. All I'm saying is you should learn how to socialize with other people." Replied the pink-haired, concern evident in her voice.

"I just finished socializing earlier. You've probably seen me throw all the members of the Eagle Era out of the library." Naight said shrugging.

Emma gasped, looking at the door, before turning her gaze to Naight.

"You're the worst. Didn't you forget her reminder about using excessive magic in public?" Emma remarked full of concern, raising her arm and was about to smack Naight yet the guy spoke.

"Is her reminder that important Emmacia? As far as I can remember, your girl bestfriend freely uses her powers whenever she wants." Naight said and then continued reading.

"Fire? No she does not. She was just following her orders." Defended Emmacia almost teary.

"What happened to you? Will you cry just because of that?" Naight asked before flipping to another page.

Emma remained silent, only her fingers were moving, while she was looking down on the floor.

"After all, just because she have the authority over us, doesn't mean that I would follow such orders easily. My rank is higher than hers, higher than all of you actually." Said Naight, then he stood up and returned the book to its former location in the middle part of the bookshelf.

"Idiot. You have no right to say that your rank is higher than ours. Are you talking about Academics? Well, mister top one in class, there are things where my abilities surpasses yours." Emma said, lifting her head and giving Naight a sardonic smile.

"Huh? What are you trying to prove?" Naight asked annoyed by Emmacia's attitude towards him.

The young man was about to step forward when he felt something dangerous around him.

"Emma, ​​I command you to remove them." Naight's demanded.

"Why would I bookworm? If you want it gone, fight me." Emmacia's challenge.

"Tch, why would I have to deal with immature people all the time ?!" Naight whispered to himself.

Emmacia clenched her two hands as if she pulling something backwards forcing Naight to not dare move an inch. Even if he takes only one step or move, he will surely be vulnerable.

Emmacia smiled at the man in a mocking manner, her fingers wide open and wriggling as she tightens the strings surrounding the white-haired friend of hers

Emmacia smiled at the man in a mocking manner, her fingers wide open and wriggling as she tightens the strings surrounding the white-haired friend of hers. The String Weaver of Xatarac Academy--Emmacia Ematika introduces herself to you. 

String Weaving - a skill in which the caster could summon strings out of thin air within a 5 meter radius, it is used especially in assassination or ambushes or in Emmacia's case out of pure irritation.

The Birch double door of the Library opened slowly, shattering the silence, was an individual's reverberating footfalls on the marble tile. 

"Aren't you gonna remove this pesky strings of yours Emmacia? She might get mad." Threatened Naight, telling the pink-haired girl to drop her shenanigan for the the individual who just arrived might get mad. 

Emmacia hesitated, but eventually the threads were loosened, then vanished like a candle blown by the wind. Emma frowned at the woman standing at the door, and on the other hand Naight was smiling triumphantly yet when he glanced at the doorway, the individual already left.

"Did she just take a visit?" Pondered Naight.

The String Weaver sighed, "she said that we need to go to class now, she just came to do her usual member rain check." Emmacia was able to relay this message to Naight because she could lip read.

Emmacia's statement made Naight laugh, he is the top one of his class after all, no wonder going to class is not his problem. "Class is cool." Said Naight as he places both hands inside his pants and leaves the library.

"And I hate it~." Complained the pink-haired String Weaver, as she unwillingly follows Naight to class.