Sky Dylan Berg; Ice Meister

DISCLAIMER: I do not own the pictures here. All Rights Reserved.  

"FREY ENOUGH!" 

Another Senior student arrived firing hand blasts, just in time before the fireballs reach the two girls, then he proceeded to give Frey a low kick that forced the Flame Witch to jump backwards

Another Senior student arrived firing hand blasts, just in time before the fireballs reach the two girls, then he proceeded to give Frey a low kick that forced the Flame Witch to jump backwards. Due to his presence, Frey was forced to turn off her flames yet had forgotten to conceal her identity. And her red-hair returned back to its blonde shade.

"Do you need something Meister?" She asked the blue-haired who became the knight and shining armor of the girls earlier.

"Could you just let those innocent ones go? Why did you even think of setting them into flames?" Asked the Ice Meister-- Sky Dylan Berg in a calm tone along with his smiling expression.

This man also knows how to use the Identity Concealment Magic, yet he chose to wear a mask this time.

Before Frey could explain her actions, the 2nd-year student who were still in pain stated, "she's abusing me! She told me that she wants my body!"

Both Sky and Frey's eyes widened upon hearing the boy's statement. Frey couldn't help herself but clench her fists while Sky tried his best to suppress his laughter.

"Frey, why are you craving for this sophomores body?!" Sky uttered in a serious tone, folding his arms in front of his chest.

"WHAT? You seriously believed him?" Frey's questioned offended by the Ice Meister's reaction.

"Is he lying?" Sky asked before smiling mockingly.

"Yesssss, he IS lying." Frey answered with emphasis, and afterwards she decided to change the subject,"don't you have any plans to enter Xatarac?" The girl asked Sky, as she also unconsciously imitates the man in front of her, folding her arms in front of her chest.

"Of course there is, in fact I am with Light." Sky answered, tilting her mask just enough for Frey to see that was smiling. 

"Uhh ..." Frey was speechless since she didn't expect Sky's suddenly smiling, especially at her, they are natural enemies after all. "Did you eat something unknown? Are you dying?" Asked the Flame Witch, raising a brow at Sky before pinching both of his cheeks.

"Ouch, ouch, stop!!" Whined the Ice Meister, backing away from the sadistic member of Infinity Eye.

"If Light was with you, then where is he now?" Asked the blonde, putting both arms down.

"You know him, he's here and then poof he'd gone somewhere else." Sky explained, before glancing and looking at the burnt shoulder of the Sophomore. "Kid, you better be respectful." He added before turning away from the woman, approaching the entrance and vanishes in the ocean of students.

"Of course, if you still want to toast that Sophomore just make sure me, Venom and Marionette is out of the picture." Sky earnestly reminded him to enter Xatarac's gate, fixing his mask.

.

.

.

.

"......." 

Frey was quiet at first before pounding her fists together while smiling, "where were we?" she asked the Sophomore.

.

.

.

.

TO BE CONTINUED...