14.

"Daddy," Jungkook whispered as he shook Taehyung who was still sleeping. "Daddyyyyy, I wet my nappy. Change me, please," Jungkook said, trying to get Taehyung up. Taehyung rubbed his eyes and sat up, looking at Jungkook.

"You wet yourself, Kookie?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook looked down, nodding his head. Taehyung smiled and got up out of bed. Jungkook lied on his back so Taehyung was able to change him. Once Jungkook was all changed he pulled Taehyung to sit on the bed next to him.

"I wanna be better. I don't wanna wet the bed so much because I want to be a big boy with my baby. I don't want to be as much of a baby when I have a baby. Then there will be two babies!" Jungkook explained and Taehyung hummed, nodding. He knew how Jungkook felt because he knew Jungkook all too well.

"Well how about we keep putting on your nappies, but you go pee every night before bed. How does that sound?" Taehyung suggested with a smile. Jungkook smiled and nodded, feeling special that he has such an amazing boyfriend.

~

Jungkook was in the kitchen looking for something to eat in the cupboards in only a pretty black thong with a bow when suddenly, he felt strong arms wrap around his waist. He shut the cupboard and smiled, leaning back into Taehyung's chest.

"Hmm what are you doing in these?" Taehyung asked as he hooked his fingers around the strings on the sides.

"They look pretty. So I wanted to wear them," Jungkook mumbled softly. Taehyung just bent Jungkook over the kitchen table and kissed over his shoulders, sucking on them a little before pulling down Jungkook's panties to his thighs. Taehyung licked a stripe over Jungkook's hole and Jungkook gasped in surprise. Taehyung held onto Jungkook's hips as he licked and sucked on Jungkook's entrance, eating him out.

Taehyung stuck three fingers to Jungkook's mouth, signalling for the younger to suck on them. Once Jungkook had covered Taehyung's fingers in saliva, the latter stuck two into Jungkook, opening him up. He thrusted his fingers into Jungkook, eventually adding a third not long after. He scissored Jungkook open with his fingers while rubbing himself, undoing his pants with his one free hand.

"Daddy, please. Fuck me, Daddy," Jungkook moaned. Taehyung stood up and pulled down his pants and underwear before spitting on his hand and rubbing the saliva all over his hard on. Taehyung slowly pushed into Jungkook feeling Jungkook's tight, wet heat. Taehyung sighed as he bottomed out, waiting for Jungkook to adjust to his size.

Once a minute or two had passed Taehyung started to thrust in and out of Jungkook at a steady pace, pleasuring them both. As Taehyung continued to fuck Jungkook, the pace of his thrusts got faster and his thrusting became harder, wanting more and more pleasure. The table was shaking and moving as they fucked, Jungkook holding onto the edges and continuing to moan and whimper.

They both came after a while before cleaning up their mess and heading to their bedroom, finding Yeontan sleeping on their bed. Taehyung smiled as Jungkook rushed over to their puppy and picked him up.

"Can Yeontan take a nap with us too?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung nodded.

~

Next chapter will
be a huge time
skip.