18.

It's nearly the end. Just two more chapters

~

Jungkook was in Minjae's room, breast feeding him before eventually putting the baby asleep. It's officially been four weeks that Jungkook has finally gotten out of the hospital and back to his home with his baby and fiancé.

There was three light knocks on the wall which caused Jungkook to look up, seeing Taehyung standing there with a smile. Jungkook smiled and looked down at Minjae, switching the baby to his other nipple.

"Feeding the baby?" Taehyung asked as he sat down next to Jungkook, wrapping his arm around Jungkook's waist.

"Yeah, I was going to burp him and put him to bed after so we can have a little time to ourselves," Jungkook said.

"How about when you're done feeding the baby you call me and I'll burp him and put him to bed while you wait for me in the living room," Taehyung suggested and Jungkook nodded.

~

Jungkook had just gone in the living room, waiting for Taehyung to put the baby to sleep and do something with him. He was thinking of what to do when Taehyung got here before smirking to himself. He took off his socks, shirt, pants, along with his jumper before taking off his panties, jerking his penis until it was fully hard.

When Taehyung walked in he saw Jungkook with his legs wide open, pumping his cock at the same time.

"Shit.... I thought we were going to watch a movie.." Taehyung said and walked over to Jungkook.

"Not tonight, babe. We haven't had sex in a while now and I need you so bad," Jungkook said as he made Taehyung sit down, crawling over his lap and licking and biting the older's neck. "I want you to pound my ass into the couch. Fuck me until I feel you tomorrow. Want you to fill me up with your cum," Jungkook said in a desperate voice, grinding against Taehyung's hard bulge.

Taehyung flipped them over and pinned Jungkook down against the couch, pinning his arms above his head.

"I'll fuck you so hard you'll wanna scream until the neighbors can hear," Taehyung whispered in Jungkook's ear, biting down on his earlobe before sucking on it a bit.

"Fuck yeah. I want you to wreak me, Daddy," Jungkook whimpered and Taehyung moaned. Taehyung discarded his shirt and tossed it on the ground before taking off the rest of his clothes, Jungkook helping.

Once Taehyung's clothes were off he stood up and pulled Jungkook down to the ground. Jungkook took Taehyung's length into his hand before sucking on the tip, digging his tongue into the slit. Taehyung moaned and pushed Jungkook down further, forcing him to deepthroat. Jungkook squeezed his eyes shut and bobbed his head, dragging his tongue flat against the underside of Taehyung's cock.

Taehyung pulled Jungkook off a little later before he came, picking Jungkook up and laying him on the couch. The older fingered him for a good 5 minutes and ate him out before spitting on his hand and rubbing it on his length. He rubbed the head of his dick against Jungkook's hole before pushing in, making Jungkook whine at the pain and little bit of pleasure.

Once Jungkook adjusted Taehyung began to thrust into the younger at a fast pace already. Jungkook began to let out high pitched moans from the surprising speed already before covering his mouth, trying not to wake the baby.

"Oh, you're so tight, baby boy," Taehyung moaned and gripped Jungkook's hips tight enough to leave bruises. Taehyung looked down at Jungkook who was moaning into his hand and smirked, leaning down to the younger's ear. "Trying not to be loud? Huh? Don't wanna wake Minjae?" Taehyung asked teasingly. Jungkook nodded his head rapidly. Jungkook finally took his hand off his mouth and moaned loudly.

"Oh, Daddy! You're so fucking big!" Jungkook groaned before covering his mouth again.

"Stop covering your mouth," Taehyung said and pulled Jungkook's hand away from his mouth. "I'm going to make you fucking scream my name tonight," Taehyung said before thrusting as fast and hard as he could.

"Fuck!! Daddy! Yes, Daddy! Fuck me, Daddy!" Jungkook screamed and held tightly onto Taehyung's shoulders.

"Oh, fuck yeah. So good, Jungkook baby," Taehyung moaned and leaned down to suck on Jungkook's neck. Jungkook tangled his fingers in Taehyung's hair and pulled harshly as he came onto his stomach. Taehyung continued to fuck the younger, going until he felt closer and closer.

"Fill me with another child Taehyung. Fill me with your babies," Jungkook whispered and it was enough for Taehyung to shoot his load into Jungkook.  Suddenly they heard crying and Jungkook groaned, rolling his eyes. "Now Minjae is crying, Taehyung," Jungkook said.

"I know, baby. I'm sorry. I'll put him back to sleep and you clean up," Taehyung said and kissed Jungkook's forehead, leaving Jungkook to clean up their mess.