16.

Jungkook squirmed as Taehyung fingered him with his three long fingers, opening him for his cock. Once Taehyung thought Jungkook was ready, he pulled his fingers out and discarded his boxers, throwing them onto the ground.

"Why don't you lay on your side tonight, baby boy," Taehyung suggested and Jungkook nodded, immediately turning onto his side. Taehyung got behind him and laid in a very similar position before lifting Jungkook's leg. Taehyung held the younger's leg up as he guided his length into Jungkook, filling the latter up until he bottomed out.

Taehyung sighed and licked, sucked, and kissed Jungkook's shoulder. Jungkook only whimpered. A minute or two had passed when Jungkook nodded his head, signalling it was okay for Taehyung to move. Taehyung started at a slow pace, thrusting in and out of Jungkook carefully, making both of them groan and moan.

"Faster, Daddy. Fuck me faster," Jungkook said, using his big boy voice since he has been out of little space for a while. His voice sounded very feminine though with his breathy whines and high pitched moans. Taehyung obeyed the younger and began to thrust faster into Jungkook. Jungkook tossed his head back and moaned louder, loving the pleasure Taehyung was giving him.

Eventually a good 20 minutes had passed until both of them came, Taehyung cumming inside of Jungkook while Jungkook came all over his baby bump. Taehyung went into their bathroom and turned on the warm water before cleaning up with Jungkook. After cleaning, Taehyung carried a naked Jungkook into the bathroom, himself also being naked.

Taehyung sat down in the warm bath before helping Jungkook in, letting Jungkook sit with his back pressed against the older man's chest. The whole time they spent in the bath together was filled with them talking, Taehyung giving kisses on Jungkook's neck and shoulders, and Taehyung massaging Jungkook's body wherever he could.

"Tae... We should pick out baby names," Jungkook suggested and Taehyung hummed.

"What do you think you would want the name to start with? D? J? H? M?" Taehyung asked as he rested his hands on top of Jungkook's hands which were on the baby bump.

"I would like if it started with an M," Jungkook said "What do you think?" Jungkook asked.

"I would like the baby's name to start with an M too," Taehyung said with a smile, kissing the side of Jungkook's neck.

"What about Minseok?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung hummed a sound of disapproval.

"I don't like that too much. Maybe Mingyu? Myungdae? Minjae?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook gasped at the last name.

"Minjae. I love that name," Jungkook said and looked up at Taehyung as he leaned back again's Taehyung's chest.

"I do too," Taehyung whispered and kissed Jungkook's forehead. "Minjae it is," Taehyung said with a bright smile.

"Kim Minjae," Jungkook corrected with a giggle and Taehyung couldn't stop smiling, so happy about the family they're starting. He was also smiling at the fact that Jungkook said 'Kim Minjae'.

"I love you so much, Jungkook. You're going to be such a good Daddy," Taehyung said and Jungkook smiled, tilting his head forward again and enjoying the rest of his bath with Taehyung.