13.

Sorry I've not updated, been a little busy

~

"Kookie, what are you putting on for me?" Taehyung yelled from on the couch in the living room.

"You'll see~" Jungkook sang from their room. Jungkook had old Taehyung that he was going to put something special on and show Taehyung. Once Jungkook was done putting his outfit on he walked out of their bedroom and into the living room where Taehyung was patiently waiting.

Taehyung's eyes widened and his mouth was slightly opened. Jungkook smirked and spun in a circle, showing off all of his outfit for Taehyung to see. Taehyung started getting up, but Jungkook pushed him back onto the couch before swinging his legs across Taehyung's lap so he was sitting comfortably on Taehyung.

"Fuck, babe. You look so sexy in this," Taehyung said and ran his hands up and down Jungkook's body before letting his hands trail down further and hold Jungkook's ass. Jungkook rolled his hips down and Taehyung moaned at the friction against his dick. "Do it again, baby," Taehyung commanded and Jungkook obeyed, rolling his hips down again.

Yeontan jumped up onto both of them, wanting attention from the boys. Jungkook just sighed and hid his face in his hands.

"Yeontan, you just ruined me and Daddy's sexy time," Jungkook mumbled and Taehyung laughed.

"It's okay, Kookie. We have to be at the doctors in about 45 minutes now anyways so let's start getting ready," Taehyung said. He put the dog beside them and Jungkook hopped off Taehyung's lap, walking with the older to their room to get ready.

"Now Yeontan has seen me in naughty clothes, Daddy. He almost saw us have sex," Jungkook said and Taehyung chuckled.

"It's okay. I'm sure Yeontan wouldn't tell anyone," Taehyung said and Jungkook put on a bright smile, nodding cutely.

~

"Well, congratulations, Jungkook. You're pregnant! You've been pregnant for about one week now," The doctor said with a smile. Both Taehyung and Jungkook looked shocked.

"Pregnant? I have a baby inside of me?" Jungkook asked, a little bit of excitement in his voice. The doctor nodded with the same smile on his face. Jungkook smiled and hugged Taehyung, wanting to squeal from how happy he was.

~

"I'm having a babyyyy!" Jungkook yelled as he got in the house, throwing his arms up in the air.

"You mean we're having a baby?" Taehyung asked as he wrapped his arms around Jungkook, holding Jungkook's flat stomach. Jungkook giggled and nodded.

"Yeah... we're having a baby," Jungkook said quietly, admiring Taehyung's hands on Jungkook's stomach. "I'm so excited," Jungkook said and turned around to face Taehyung. Taehyung hummed and kissed Jungkook's lips softly.

"Me too," Taehyung whispered against Jungkook's lips, making both of them smile. "You know that when you have the baby that you can't be in little space, right? You're going to have to be a big boy," Taehyung said, hoping Jungkook wouldn't feel sad or disappointed or cry.

"I know, Daddy. I've known for a while that I can't be in little space," Jungkook said in his big boy voice. Taehyung gasped, but smiled.

"Using your big boy voice already?" Taehyung questioned.

"I have to get used to being out of little space... I can still call you Daddy sometimes though right?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung nodded, brushing Jungkook's hair back.

"Of course, my love," Taehyung whispered before kissing Jungkook once more.