7.

Jungkook has been doing good for a while, but lately he had been wetting the bed at night and when he took a nap so him and Taehyung's we're out buying diapers.

"Daddy, can we go home now? I'm bored." Jungkook whined.

"No. Do you want these ones? They're washable Hello Kitty ones." Taehyung's said and Jungkook giggle and clapped.

"Yeah I want those!" Jungkook said and grabbed them, giving them to Taehyung.

"Let's leave now, Daddy! I want to wear them!" Jungkook said and pulled Taehyung's towards the check out. Taehyung's chuckled at Jungkook's eagerness.

They payed for the diapers before heading home.

Jungkook was lying on the bed naked while Taehyung's got a diaper, walking over to Jungkook.

Taehyung's lifted Jungkook's legs and butt, putting the diaper under the younger. He put Jungkook's legs back down and strapping the diaper. Once he was done he picked Jungkook up, setting him on the floor.

"You're going to have to get dressed because Namjoon and his boyfriend Seokjin will be coming over to visit." Taehyung's said and kissed Jungkook's head.

"No! I want to stay in my diaper." Jungkook pouted and crossed his arms, turning away from Taehyung.

"Baby, don't you want to be presentable. They said they have something big to tell us." Taehyung said and wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist, hugging him from behind.

"Fine then. No sex tonight then." Taehyung said and pulled away, turning around and walking towards his closet to get dressed into something nice.

"Okay I'll get dressed, Daddy! I'll be a good boy!" Jungkook said and got out a pretty dress and heels.

Taehyung shook his head and chuckled.

"So what did you want to tell us?" Taehyung's asked the couple sitting on the couch across from him and Jungkook.

They looked at each other and Namjoon grabbing Seokjin's hands, lacing their fingers together and setting their hands on his lap.

"Me and Seokjin went to the doctors about a week ago since Seoikjin wasn't feeling well and we found out that he's pregnant." Namjoon said, smiling at the end of his sentence.

Taehyung and Jungkook smiled.

"Congratulations, guys! I'm so happy for you." Taehyung said and gave them a hug. Jungkook got on his knees and put his hand on Seokjin's stomach.

"I want to feel it kick." Jungkook said excitedly. Everyone laughed and Jungkook just frowned, feeling upset and connfused on why everyone was laughing at him. His bottom lip quivered and his made grabby hands at Taehyung, a big frown still plastered on his face.

"Oh, baby. Come here." Taehyung said and picked the younger up, slightly bouncing Jungkook up and down and he bent and unbent his knees.

"Don't cry, sweetie." Taehyung said and kissed Jungkook's neck.

"We're not making fun of you. We think you're cute for thinking you can feel the baby right now." Taehyung said and wiped a tear that slipped from Jungkook's eye.

"I can't feel the baby right now? Why not?" Jungkook asked in between sniffles.

"Because it hasn't developed it's legs and arms yet. Seokjin just got pregnant so not to much of the baby has developed." Taehyung explained and Jungkook nodded.

Namjoon and Seokjin left and Taehyung and Jungkook we're cuddled in bed together.

"I would like to have a baby." Jungkook mumbled into Taehyung's chest.

"What?" Taehyung said, not hearing Jungkook clearly.

"I would like to have a baby." Jungkook said as he pulled out of Taehyung's chest.

"You went a baby?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook nodded. "Maybe someday we can try to have one." Taehyung said and caressed Jungkook's face.