Ω Chapter 10

before you think it's another 'one of those' it's not I swear, just keep reading. It's call playing pretend for a reason ;)

Serena's POV

I sat around behind Matt's area. Nash told me he likes me... I might as well tease around with it. I'm not the type of girl Matt needs. He's nice, and all, but I would never go out with him. I'm a horrible person.

Not like he's any diffrent.

People gave me weird looks, but I reallly don't care. I just sat in a chair, behind Matts' section, and waited for him to be done. My phone buzzed, and it's a text from Clair.

About to meet Nash.

"Matt I'll be back," I mumbled. he didn't hear me though, so I just walked over to Hamiltoe's area.

"Hey Serena!" he sang. I just gave him a look. "everything okay?" he asked.

"Sure, sure just keep doing what you doing." I smiled, and looked at everyone.

"You're Serena Grier... I love you accent." this one girl said.

"Thank you," I laughed.

"You're really pretty also."

"Thank you,"

I looked around to see if I could see Clair.

"Serena!" I turned, and saw Clair. I smiled, and walked up to Hamiltoe.

"Be extra nice or I'll kill you." I smiled.

"Okay?"

Clair, and a younger looking version of her walked up. She was all smiles, and Clair look pissed as hell.

"Hi I'm Nash." he smiled at her, I nodded in approval.

"Stop I know you're just trying to get something our of me." she rolled her eyes.

"Clair!"her younger sister said.

"Lets' take a picture!" Nash ignored her remark, and just smiled.

That's my boy!

"Yeah lets!" I said claping my hands together.

"So don't you just love meeting fans who get you all the money?" Clair asked.

"Uhh... I really love meeting the people who support me." Nash answered.

"And aren't you homophobic?" she raised her eyebrows.

"No... that's not true." he shook his head, "I'll except anyone."

"Ha see told you Hamiltoe-err Nash is great!" I said to her.

"Wait you two know eachother?" Nash asked.

"We met yesterday, and she said all these horrible things about my favorite cousin-"

"Only cousin," he interruped.

"Well still I was right, and you are wrong." I smiled, and walked off.

I love being right.

I walked back over to Matthew's station, and smiled back at him. He held up a hand to the other girl in the line. He grabbed my finger, and leaned close to my ear.

As much as I wanted to pull away, oh and belive I wanted to. I just went with it.

"I really need to talk to you." he pulled away, and smiled, "but I have a job." he wiggled my finger, and smiled a little. I sighed, and smiled back.