Ω Chapter 32

Serena's POV

"Don't leave me!" I joked to Matt. He's leaving today, and I dunno... kinda sad. Kept me busy in a way.

"I wish I didn't have to, but duty calls." he kissed my cheek putting his clothes into a suitcase.

"I'm gonna miss cuddling, and cuddling, and watching movies, and cuddling." I hugged him from behind. I was resting my head on his back.

"I know I really want to stay." he smiled. He spun, and hugged me fully.

"So..." I laughed then sighed, "okay we need to sadly get you to the air port." I frowned.

"Yes I know." He kissed me. I kissed back, but ruined it by smiling.

"We should go," I sighed.

I'm in a in between moment right now where I really want to know if I do like him, for him although him is horrible, and it's hard. I know for a fact I like the thought of him; the Matthew Espinosa I made up in my head. Who just happens to look like the one in real life. I can never have him the way I want him to, but that can never happen.

"You are the best in the entire of world!" he smiled.

So I guess I like the Matt who he pretends to be. Ugh why does the fake him have to be so sweet, and just something else.

"And so are you," I said back.

I don't even know. My brain right now is like a bowel of trail mix just all too mixed.

"We need to go," I grabbed his hand walking us out.

..

"I think I'm going to stay," Matt joked.

"Oh please do." I joked back. He hugged me tightly.

"I'll see you soon!" he hugged tight, "I don't know when, but we will." he informed, "I'll surprise you soon." he kissed me.

"Go you're going to miss your flight," I playfully pushed him.

"Okay babe I'll see you, facetime, call, text everything okay?" he kissed me again, and started backing back.

"Yes I will!" I laughed, "bye Matt." I said, and watched him walk off. I turned, and made my way to the door. It was only Matt, and I came drop him off here.

I walked to car I called, and told them to take me to Beth's house. I ran to the door when we got there, and knocked quickly.

"Serena hi!" her mom said, "Bethany is in her room." she smiled.

"Thank you mama Mota," I gave her a hug, and walked off.

"Oh Serena hungry? Bethany told me you love food." she laughed.

"Yes I love me some food!" I smiled. I pulled away from the hug.

"I will put something out for you two." she patted my bag.

"Yes you are the best! Mama Mota!" I yelled.

"I get that alot," she laughed, "I'll call you two when I prepare the food."

"Than you so much!" I said. I walked over to Beth's room, and ran in. "you Beth-" I stopped talking, and gave her a look.

"It's not what it looks like!" she shut her laptop, "really though have you heard of knocking?" she asked pissed.

"Yeah sure, and what is knocking?" I teased.

"Oh come on..." she stood up, "really knock more." she glared.

"You're watching Cameron Dallas videos." I smiled.

"Yes okay! Yes I am!" she exclaimed.

"You like him don't you Beth?" I crossed my arms, and gave her a sly smile.

"I mean... feelings are growing, but I dunno." she shrugged looking down.

"Feelings for Cameron!" I sang.

"Yes I know!" she rolled her eyes, "so you sad your hunny is gone?" she asked.

"I don't know?" I jumped on her bed looking at her celing.

"Well... have you figured out your feelings?" she asked.

"I mean I can just ignore them until you know they're all just gone in general you know what I'm saying?" I suggested.

"Serena, Serena, Serena." she said my name shaking her head.

"Don't say my name three times like I did something bad." I glared at the celing.

"Well... this isn't a good thing." she replied.

"It doesn't matter! I have enough on my pate you know?" I said, "I just the thing with finding my brother, and this whole confused feelngs with Matthew, and I don't know I just feel like there should be a third thing, but there isn't." I shook my head.

"Um that yours and Matts' relationship have no feelings." she shook her head, "and also that it is one big prank." she said.

"Well..." I sang.

"Serena figure out your feelings I'm getting confused!" she nudged me.

"I know it's one big mess." I sighed.

"Girls food is done," mama Mota walked in. I got up quickly.

"Callm bruh!" Bethany laughed.

"I do like food." I shrugged.

"I know," she patted my head, and walked out. I gave her a small glare, and followed her.

Pasta was in a bowel on the counter. I grabbed a bowel, and helped myself.

"Your life is crazy right now... but I'm sure you're going to make the best of it all." Beth assured.

"I just want it all to be figured out." I shrugged, "you got it so easy. You know your parents, you only like one guy who is amazing might I add." I chuckled.

"Of course. Cameron is amazing, and I need to give him a chance." she said to herself.

"That's right!" I said.

We talked a little bit, and just ate. After that we walked back to her room. I talked to her about how great of a guy Cameron is. She lectured me about how I'm going to get hurt with the whole Matt thing, and blah blah blah heard this all before.

I just need to figure things out for myself, and only my self.

••••••••••••

Please vote and comment :*