Ω Chapter 29

Serena's POV

"You're-you're looking for your brother." he said.

"I'm just curious to see who he is." I shrugged.

"I know... don't keep these things away from me. I care about you." He stroked my cheek, and slowly kissed me.

"Thank you," I whispered.

"Why though? He's never seemed to try, and meet you." he said.

"But what if he doesn't know I excised, and I dunno let me meet him." I shrugged.

"I hope you find him." Matt held me close.

"What if he's cool, or like me." I laughed.

"Then I will gladly be his friend... and I also hope he doesn't get to over protective." Matt chuckled. I looked up at him, and kissed his lips lightly. He smiled widely. Something that I do hate admitting, but he has an amazing smile. It is true, and sad, and I admit it.

"Well I need to find him first."

"What is your plan?" he asked, "you're Serena you always have a plan." he chuckled.

"I know some people." I shrugged, "and they responded to Me." I shrugged.

"Of course you do." he laughed.

"It''s not a bad thing," I played with the tips of hair.

"Of course." he replied, "now I don't know about you, but I really want to see you in a swimsuit." he laughed. I laughed, and pushed his face away.

"No," I shook my head.

"But Serne I love the beach." he laughed. I laughed along, and kissed him.

"Okay let's go back, and change." I rolled my eyes. I stood garabbing my laptop, and his hand.

.

.

.

.

"I-I-I so... um I w-would like. Beach." Matt said when I came out the restroom. I chuckled and gave him a little twirl to tease him. I have on a black bikini top, and shorts.

"So can we go?" I asked him.

"Yeah... sure." he said. I shook my head, and started walking. Although Matt had other ideas. He grabbed my arm, and pulled me back, "you really think I'm going to let you go?" he laughed.

"Well you should." I said back.

"I'm just not the biggest fan of PDA." he said.

"Neither am I... lets' not go to the beach!" I smiled.

"No... I have a feeling you're not going to swim in shorts." he smiled.

"I don't know... I don't... now that you say that in particular." I smiled.He pulled me close, and looked at me.

"You can't do this to me." he pouted.

"I'm not doing anything!" I laughed.

"Yes... yes you are." he grumbled, "you wearing a bikini should be illegal." he glared.

"You shirtless should!" I said back. I put my fist on his stomach. He didn't have abs, but his stomach was toned... also had the V line of heaven.